Fourty-five

{ Comment and Vote pls😈 }

Request?

Derek

I sat in the room looking at the wall thinking about whatever was going on in my head until the door opened. I looked and Mike walked in. He came and sat beside me. He didn't say anything just hugged me I quickly hugged back.

"I missed you" He mumbled into my neck. "I missed you to" It has been a whole 48 hour since I've seen him and I was glad that they finnaly let me see him. "I want a kiss" I said an he nodded kissing me. "I'm sorry" He Said before he put a needle into my arm. "What are you doing" I said trying to take it out. "Look at me" He said and Suddenly I blacked out.

Mike

"Hello D" I said and he smirked. "Hello Michael, I see you've figured out who I am" he said and I nodded. "Mhm and now I want you to tell me why your doing this" I said and he only smirked. "I can't do that, I'm just here to damage Derek so when he needs his strength there won't be any, leaving you as his only back bone" He said smilling. "What do you mean" I said but he just laughed. "You'll see " he said to me before Derek came back. "What happened" He asked. "Don't worry about it" I said taking out the needle.

"Now where were we" I said before going back and kissing him.

( Skip)

Derek was now laying on my chest as I rubbed his back. We had on our pants but took off our shirts so we can be chest to chest.  I rubbed his head as he played with my fingers on my other hand. These are the type of moments that we love to cherish because every 24 seconds something happens so we try our best to stay calm and get threw it together.
--

My phone all of a sudden started ringing and it was Kobe so I declined it. But he called again so I answered it.

"Mike where are you" He said in a panic. "I'm with Derek why" I said Confused. "Derek isn't there your with D" I looked down and D was smirking at me. "Night night"

Boom!

"AHHHH"

I woke up looking around seeing that it was just Derek in the room. "What happened" He asked. "Bad dream" I said and he nodded. We were still in the room with a bed. "Are you ok" I asked and he nodded. "The doctor said that you have to go now" he said pouting. "I'll be back, I promise"

I said before kissing him. "Promise" He said and I nodded pulling away. Once I walked out the room I made it back to the lobby where we had to go because Tay and Kea were gonna take me home. "You ready" Tay asked and I nodded holding the back of my neck feeling that the chain with my name on it was gone. "I'll be right back" I said and they nodded. I walked back down the hall to Derek's room seeing the chain.

I picked it up as it was Infront of the door. I looked in the window and Derek was sleep so I walked away.

---

YURRRRRRR!!

"Can fuck on my seats cuz they white" 😌

Anywayssssss,

I wanna bad bleep OoooooOOOO Addison Rae shawty the baddest 👁️👄👁️

"I just cought a body... then the next day I forget it" 😳

Don't do drugs kids 😅

Ok that's enough bye people's 😜

Dagger dick out🤪

I'm starting to think I'm annoying y'all 😂.