Thirty-six

Derek

Mike had just been dragged out the house by police officers living me there pregnant, a free target, in tears and alone. It's only been less then 10 minutes and I miss him. I don't know what to do I couldn't focus because of all the crying I was doing. Soon I started to have cramps and I couldn't breath. But luckily my phone was near so I picked it up and and emergency called my sister. She was there in less then 10 minutes running threw the front door.

Frantically she helped me to the couch and gave me water. "What happened" she asked and I sniffed lightly. "I took Mike out today we came back were having fun then police came and took him saying he murdered someone" I told her and her eyes widened. "Who did they say he murdered" I looked down. "Vallyk and Nick" It went quiet for a minute. "I know Mike has killed but I don't believe he did this" I told her. "There's no way he's been with me the whole time" I continued feeling my eyes water. "Ok baby calm down he's gonna be ok" I shook my head. "He's already been there before. Tay what of it messes up his head what if he can't handle it and kills himself-" she cur me off by hugging me. "Don't say that" I heard Jer whisper as I cried loudly on her shoulder.

Mike

I was sitting in a room waiting to get questioned while I sat and thought wondering how Derek was feeling and who set me up. I didn't want to be here right now I couldn't not with the mind set I have right now not with a baby on the way not with my family in danger it's just to much I have going on to be locked away. I didn't do it I know I didn't yes I was going to kill the two but not at at the time I just hope I don't get caught up in no serious time of it does come down to me going to jail.

Soon I was pulled out of my thoughts by the detective walking in. He was a tall maybe 6' African American male whom wore nice black dress pants a white bottom up with church shoes. Sitting in front of me I looked st the table. "So, Michael I heard you've murdered two young adults going by the name Vallyk Pena and Nicholas Simmons correct" He asked and i Shook my head no. "I didn't kill anyone I'm telling you I was framed" I spoke looking up at him. "We from the evidence and pictures we have doesn't look like it" He said taking a picture out the folder he brought in with him.

Placing it in front of me it was a picture of Nick, Vallyk and me smoking. Staring at the picture more my eyes widened. "And then we have a knife with your finger prints on it" He spoke and I was lost for words. "Sir I promise I didn't do it this was taking years ago I spoke lying. " oh really because this was took 2 days ago" I shook my head. "I swear I didn't do it" I said starting to get nervous. "Look, man to man I know you going threw some stuff gotta family to take care of I see it in your eyes-" I cut him off. "You know nothing about what I'm going threw or about my family I told you I ain't kill no damn body this is a set up!" I yelled in anger as he stood and walked out without another word.

Banging my hand on the table I screamed in frustration. "Can I get a phone call!" I called out looking at the window I knew they could see me out of. soon someone came in and took me and I called Derek before the phone even rung he answered. "H-hello" I heard him say his voice cracking. "Hay ma its me" I spoke and heard soft crying. "Are you ok" he asked. "Yeah I'm good but can you come down please I wanna see you" I spoke in to the phone. "Of course but what did they say" He asked and I looked at the ground. "I don't wanna stress you more but I may have to stay here for the night" His soft cries became louder. "Baby I can't be here alone I need you" he cried making me sad but I couldn't let anyone see me cry that's one thing you don't do in this situation "I know mama but you gone be good is someone with you right now" I asked. "T-tay were walking to the car now" he spoke. "Alright love I gotta go but I love you and baby boy" I said to him. "We love you too" And just like that the phone cut off.

Putting the phone back on it's jack I turned around getting cuffed and walked back to the room.

Derek

Once me and Tay arrived to the station we walked inside going to the front desk. Tay started talk nicely but I just ran to the back seeing Mike in a room. Quickly opening I ran it and his eyes widened standing up he hugged me tightly me returning the favor. He kissed my forehead light rubbing up and down my back. "I missed you" I mumbled in his chest. "I misses you too" He told me as I looked up at him. "Sir I need you to step out of the room" I heads from behind but shook my head. "No I'm not going anywhere" I spoke turning around. "Sir I said get out the room now" The man said again but I didn't move so he walked in grabbing my arm and began to drag me out. "Let go of me!" I screamed pulling away. "Wht the he'll is wrong with you don't pit your hands on my wife nigga!" Mike yelled standing in front of me. I guess the officer wss threatened so he pushed Mike against the wall as someone came and Gor me.

"No let me go!" I screamed pushing the woman. "Sir please stop resisting" I didn't listening until I was pepper spread and cuffed. I screamed in pain hearing Mike screaming. "I can't see!" I yelled feeling my self being dragged. "He's pregnant are you people crazy!" I then heard Tay say I was to busy crying I didn't notice I was engulfed into long arms. "Hold on let me help you" The voice was Mikes which made me calm down. Soon he whipped my eyes with cold water and the stinging pain went away.

Opening my eyes I saw we were in s bathroom. "Mikey please I don't want you to stay here these people find you as a threat you could end up dead" he nodded walking in between my legs since I was sitting on the counter. "I know but I don't want you here either so gimme some love because I want you to go with Tay for the night" I shook my head. "I'm staying" he shook his head. "Not how they just tried to handle you I don't wanna put my babies in more danger" I sighed looking down. "Fine but did they say you have time" I asked but Tay then walked in. "We have to go D things are getting bitter in here for some reason" Mike looked at me as I pouted. "ill be ok" he whispered and I kissed him with love and passion. Pulling away I kissed his forehead then lips again. "Ok I'm ready" Soon me and Mike hugged and said our last good byes before I left.

------
Hey,
How have y'all been? I hope you've been good but here you go lovelies I like this chapter towards the end I don't like but yeah sucky ending but oh well hope you enjoyed😘 but I hope someone takes that damn diamond out uzi head✋🏾

Byeeeeeee

Not proof read