Thirty-eight

*4 days later also Derek is now 6 months last chapter he had two days before he hit 6 months ok? Ok*

Mike

It was my trial and I had just been walked into the Court room (forgot what its called) looking around I seen all our friends and surprisingly my father as well. it shocked me because he has a record but no charges at the moment but me personally still wouldn't wanna be here. Once I was seated the judge spoke "all rise" she called out and everyone stood before eventually sitting down.

Looking to my side I seen Derek already looking at me. His eyes were already watering which made me sigh and turn back around. "Now Mr. Jones I see your client has had several other charges on break ins, stealing, possession of illegal drugs and more now he's being held for Third degree murder correct" the judge asked my lawyer as he stood. "Yes but he is being framed for this 'murder' your honor. My client left exactly at 6_while the picture you have all seen was took 2 minutes before he left now when the detectives looked at his phone it was a video sent by Nick during the time he was there of Mike sleep with a knife in his hand so the killer had to know he touched it and wore gloves to make it look like Michaels finger prints were the only thing on it" the judge nodded lightly. "No! This man murdered my baby!" we heard s woman yell turning around to see Vallyks mom.

She began crying loudly. "Please be seated ma'am but i've heard enough so all rise" this was the moment we've been waiting for. The officer handed the judge a paper and he read it. "From what I'm seeing Michael Chong your trial has been on hold from a lack of evidence" my eyes widened. "He gave you good evidence what do you mean!" I yelled in shock standing up. "Please be seated, you will go back with your family but will return the next day for your next trial that is all" I liked over at Derek and he shook his head as I seen tears fall. "Can someone take these off me" I asked referring to the cuffs.

Soon an officer came and took them off while I walked over to Derek pulling him into my embrace. "this shit is fucked up that lawyer gave good fucking evidence why the he'll you gotta come back" I heard my father harshly say. "Pop chill I know it's fucked up but I need you to be calm ight" he shook his head but Nome the led nodded. "Look at me mama" I whispered to Derek and he looked up with blood show eyes. "Stop crying ok there's no need because I'm not leaving you" he nodded looking away hugging me again. "I hope so" he mumbled but I shook my head. " I know so" and with that a officer came to get me so I could change into my clothes before and out the jump suit.

Once I was done me Derek and our friends came back to our house while my dad went back to the trap. Once we got there Majesty ran to the door jumping on me indicating she missed me. "I missed you too baby" I laughed out picking hee up . "let's watch the game but somewhere else while Mike and Derek spend time with each other" Jah said. "Yeah we should I have snacks at my crib" Juan told them and they all nodded. "Ok then we're gonna go love you both and we'll keep you in our prayers" Kae said making us smile. "By lil bro call me if you need anything" Tay trailed behind and the rest walked out.

Once they were gone Derek sighed walking to the bathroom me following. "Wanna take a shower" he asked taking of his shirt before looking at me. "Yeah" he nodded and we took off our clothes turning on the shower and got in. Derek's back was facing me so I pulled him closer my member laying in between his cheeks. I then started to kiss his shoulder feeling his body loosen up. "That feels nice" he breathed out. "I'm glad" I spoke wrapping my arm around his waist.

We just stood there for a good minute before I spoke. "I can't wait to our baby is born" I whispered in his ear " what should we name him " I asked. "I really wanted to name him Adonis since it's your middle name" I nodded slightly. "What about the middle name" I asked. "I don't know yet but the reveal is going to be this month" he mumbled. "I know when your appointment" I asked and he looked down. "1 week from now" I nodded. "Why you sound down all of a sudden" I asked and he shrugged. "because what if your not there with me" He whispered and I layed my head on his shoulder. "Don't think like that mama I will be there" he sighed turning around. "You don't know that so stop telling me lies it's not helping" I looked at him and began to speak. "Do you not have hope anymore because that is the only thing I have at the moment and I need you to have it too I know with the baby your hormones are going crazy your stressed I know and I'm sorry but I don't want you to be upset over something you can't control and if I do turn out guilty we will figure it out but in the mean time I need you to trust and believe me when I say I'm not going anywhere" He stared at me for a good minute before nodding.

------
Bad ending but wtv hope you liked it🙂

Byeeee😊

Not proof read~