Fourty-two

Mike

I woke up coughing a couple of times before I came to my census. Derek was still here and looking at me. "Are you ok" he asked and I nodded. "Drink some water" he said handing me a water bottle.

I Looked at him then at the bottle. "You don't trust me" he said. "Yes I do trust you" I said and took the water bottle and drunk it. "The doctors said you were fine" He said and I chuckled.

"That's a lie I'm not fine I'm weak" I said Looking at him. "My energy is draining" I said laying back. "Babe what do you mean" he said. "I mean-" I was cut off by people barging in the room it was the 'police'.

"Derek Trendz your under arrest for the murder of Ariana Jackson" he said and Derek's eye's widened. "I didn't do anything" he said as he was pushed against a wall while they put hand cuffs on him. "You have the right to remain silent" the officer said.

"HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" I screamed but that ended up with me being tased making me groan. "Shut up bitch" I looked up seeing Jah. "Jah what are you doing" I said struggling as he handcuffed me to the bed. "What I was paid to do" he said and left the room.

"HELP!" I screamed but no one answered.

Derek

I was dragged in the middle of the woods to a house. "NO PLEASE NOT AGAIN PLEASE!' I screamed as they tied me to a chair. "Please I'll do anything" I said crying and Jah looked at me. "what you could've done was die but we all don't get what we won't now do we" he said and put fu
duck tape over my Mouth.

I cried silently as they left me there. I pulled at the ropes but it was no use. I just sat there waiting for the pain to began and praying for it to stop.

~~~~~~

I was sitting in the chair when a boy walked in. "Don't talk" he said taking off the tape and rope forcing me up and out the door downstairs pushing me on the floor in front of everyone.

"This is Derek everyone do as you please" the man said as all the hungry man looked at me. "Stop" we heard a voice. "This is the reason my son is not dead so if anyone I'll be the one who kills him" Bashar said coming out of the shadows.

"Boss let me have my fun first" the boy from earlier said coming up to me. "JAH!' the man screamed. "What" he said anoyed. "Take him to the room and tie him to the bed if he fights back you do the same" Bashar said and Jah smirked grabbing me.

Once we made it to the room he threw me in there. "Strip down to your briefs" he said and I obeyed not wanting to make the situation worse. My shaky hands dropped my shirt and went down to my sweats sliding them down. "Now get on the bed" he said and I obeyed as he walked up to me with rope. "Jah please" I cried and he looked away.

"I'm sorry Derek" he said and walked out once he was done. I cried looking up only thinking about one person. "Derek you know we can't fight this." D said to me. "I know but I have to even if it kills me" I wispered to my self hearing the door open.

"You ready"

------

I cried making this I don't want Jah to be the bad guy😭 but he won't be like that for long😊