Twenty-two

Mike

I gas just got to the hospital and Derek was passed out again which made me panic more then I was before.

"HELP!" I screamed busting threw the double doors and doctors came running over. "What's wrong sir" I heard someone asked. "Someone injected him with a drug  please help him he's p-pregnat" I breathed out and that's when they started moving faster.

I watched as they took him to the back. I wanted to go but my body was stuck in place so instead I sat down and breathed in and out. I didn't think of calling anyone because that wasn't what I was focused on. I was focused on Derek and our baby.

After waiting it was now 9 o'clock pm and I haven't moved from the spot I was in not once until the doctor came up to me and I shot up. "I-is he ok" I asked my voice cracking from me crying a little earlier. "He's fine Mr. Chong- I cut her off before she could speak again.

"What about the baby is my baby ok" I said with wide eyes and she placed her hands on my shoulders. "They are both fine but the medicine injected to Mr. Trendz is very strong and the fact he had two doses the baby is not growing like it's suppose to but it's growing and possibly can become premature" She told me and my breath hitched. "S-so it can d-die" I asked and she sighed nodding.

"But if Mr. Trendz stays on strict bed wrest the baby will be fine but if not you can lose the baby or it can be premature but that's only a possibility"  I nodded feeling a little better. "He's wresting now but we would like for him to stay over night just to make sure things don't go wrong but other then that your good to go see him" I nodded once again and sped walked to the room.

I closed the door seeing him asleep causing flash backs from the last time he was like this. I shook my head walking up to him. I grabbed his hand kissing his nuckles jently before laying it back down on the bed and pulling up a chair sitting next to him.

I didn't close my eyes once I was to afraid someone would come and hurt him again so I got coffie and I've been up ever since. He's still wrestling but I think he's wacking up by the way he's stiring in his sleep.

"M-mike" He wispered his eyes halfway open while he looked at me. "Yeah it's me" I said as his eyes opened completely Looking around frantically. "I don't wanna be here" He said sitting up ignoring the groan he let out but I pushed him back down.

"D calm down before you hurt the baby" I said and he imedetly stopped. "What do you mean what happened" He asked and I explained. Once I was done he just sat there.

"How am I gonna be on house arrest if we can't go back home and a crazy person is trying to kill my baby" He rambled. "We can go to a hotel" I said and he shook his head. "That's spending to much money" He told me.

"Then what are we supposed to do Derek" I groaned and he turned to me. "Were gonna go back home and if the fucker comes back were gonna kill him" He said as his eyes turned black. "Your calling off sick I don't give a damn it's me and your child's life on the line and I'm not letting my baby die because it's father isn't there doing his fucking job" He spat but once he realized what he said he out his hand over his mouth.

"Mike I didn't mean that" He said quickly. "Your good I understand that I'm not there all day with you doing my job so I understand" I spoke softly and he sighed in relief.

"And yes I'll call out and stay with you and the baby" he smiled Looking at me making me smile. "I love you Mikey" He cooed as I kissed his cheek. "I loved you too D" I spoke and for the rest of the night we talked until he fell asleep.

------

Wassup peeps😁