Twenty-four

Derek

I sat in the room just sitting there. It was hot and I didn't have anyone to talk to. That's when the door opened and in came Taymor.

He walked in and crouched down toy level. "Hello old friend" he said and I looked away. "Don't be like that, you know when we were younger you were head over hills for me" he said with a smirk.

"You wish bitch" I spat back with a hourse voice. He didn't like that at all so he slapped me. "Don't disrespect me, I'll have y'all walls Fucked up and I'm talking more then they already are" he said. "Now suck" he demanded standing infront of my face.

Mike

I sat in the room as Kentrell just watched me. "Come ha" he said and I obeyed. "Get on ya knees" he said and I did that getting in between his legs. He leaned down kissing me on the lips.

I kissed back because I had to. He pulled away with a smirk. "Sit on my face" he said and I obeyed.

(Skip)

After we were done with all our 'activites' he stopped and let me rest. He only beat me because I didn't arch as deep as he wanted me to.

"You know, you been a good boy, Imma let you eat" he said but I shook my head. "I don't want it" He shrugged getting back in bed. I was covered under the blanket while he sat on top of the cover in his boxers.

That's when K3 came in. He came in and with out Warning and wripped the covers off of me. "No more lovey dovey shit, I'm horny" he said taking off his belt. Once he was done he climped on top of me and just like that the torture began again and didn't stop.

Derek

Taymor was now standing over me as I sat under him whipping my bloody noes. "This is what you get for making me this way" he said with venom. "this is all your fought" he said kicking me again before he left completely.

I didn't even know what he ment and I didn't care I just wanted to go home. But for the rest of the night I sat there and eventually fell asleep.

(The next morning)

I woke up to shuffling and quiet groan's. I opened my eyes to see Mike sitting beside me. He seen my and put his legs to his chest. He looked away from me and at the ground. "Good morning" he saie quietly.

"What happened" I said and he shook his head. "nothing-" he was cut off by the blood from his area leaking threw his sweats. "I can't explain" he said but I shook my head. "Just come here" I said and he obeyed.

I closed his legs laying them on mine. This wouldn't have happened if I never would have passed out and needed water.

"I'm so sorry" I wispered in his ear. "Imma find a way out" I said to him again. "But I may not make it out with you" I wispered realizing that he fell asleep.

I wasn't gonna let him be treated like this when he has nothing to do with the situation. This is between Taymor and me not Mike.

And I'll do anything in my power to keep him away from this I just have to find a way to do that and fast.

---

This was only posted bc I made a deal with another reader and I had to update so she can update her story but yeah 😒

Nah I'm playing, I love you all and thank you for 7k I think have to check again ☺️

Dagger dick out 👁️👄👁️

But for my love that wanted me to update I'll read your chapter after I get out the shower 😘