Fifthteen

Derek

It was the next Morning and I was going to the doctor's today to see if I'm really pregant. I didn't tell anyone because I don't know if it's true yet.

Me and Mike spent the night at Corey's and I already have clothes here because last night Mike went and got me some so after I was done I grabbed Mike's key's driving to the doctor's office.

After waiting for them to call my name I finnaly went to the back letting them check my blood pressure and all that good stuff. After I was done the doctor came in. "Hey Derek how may I help you" My doctor Mrs. James said to me.

"Hey Mrs. James I came in today because I wanted to ask if you can check something" I asked lowly." Like what Sweetie" I looked down. "If I'm pregnant" I said and she giggled. "I'm guessing Mr. Chong didn't use rubber" My face heated up and she Chuckled. "Get in the char for me darling" I nodded doing just that.

~~~~~~

"That's cold" I jumped as she put this clear jel in k9y stomach. "Maybe just a little but it won't hurt" She said getting the machine turning it on and putting it on my stomach. After moving it around for a little I heard a heart beat that wasn't mine. "There it is" she told me moving the screen to where I could see the black and white screen.

"It looks like your a week and 2 days" She said and I chuckled lightly as my eyes started to get foggy with tears. "Congrats hun" she told me and I sniffed. "Thank you" I Smiled and she nodded. "I'm gonna print this out and you can wipe off the cream" She said and I nodded.

After a few minutes she came back with the ultrasound pictures giving them to me. "have a nice day Mrs. James and thank you" I said before walking out driving back to Corey's house to see Mike wide awake in the living room playing the game with Corey. "Hi my love" I said sitting on his lap as he hugged me while pecking my lips.

"Hey ma where you go" He asked. "I went to the store to get me some snacks" I lied but not completely. "Did you get me sum" He asked and I nodded because I did go to the store I just didn't wanna completely lie to him. "You can have it later I wanna sit here right now" I said laying on his chest and he smiled resting his hands on my bottom as he continued playing the game.

After a couple more hours me and Mike were upstairs while Corey was at Kaes house and his grams was at her sugar daddy's house so me and Mike were alone with Mejesty.

"Mikey come here pls" I said and he climbed on top of me. "Yes ma" He said and I smirked kissing him and he kissed back. "Baby no" He said as I kissed his neck. "why" I wined. "this is someoe else's home" I groaned crossing my arm's.

"Corey won't care Mike please" I begged pulling him down by wrapping my thighs around his waist. He looked me in the eyes before taking off his shirt. "You asked for it" He said and I smiled as he kissed me. I hope he knows we're gonna being fucking this while pregnancy.

(That's what you think pretty boy 😉)

---

Helloooooo🙂

How y'all doing I'm doing "great" no what let me stop lieing... anyways Mike's birthday is gonna happen in like one chapter since y'all been asking and this book feels like it's took a year 😪

But like I wanna try GxG but Idk yet. But anyways NbaBbg book dropping next mouth as well as the Kobe and Corey book so yuhh😏

That's enough but if you have any requests let me know ok bye now🙂