Forty-one

Derek

The last thing I remember was someone carrying me out a building that wasn't Mike. I was now sitting on the back of a ambulance truck asking for my husband. I constantly screamed over and over again for him looking at the clasped building in horror. People telling me to calm down but I couldn't. "Where is he!" I screamed once more and they all looked at me sadly.

I then seen a people rolling a body past us in a body back on a stretcher. I shook my head quickly getting out the truck carefully as possible to not hurt the baby while pushing people away from holding me back. "Let me see him" I screamed as people held me back but eventually I made my way to the bag and opened only to see it wasn't Mike. I tired around and they were rolling him out the building on a stretcher he looked hurt badly almost dead.

I made my way over there quickly seeing him up close broke me. "Who are you" A man asked. "I'm his fiance please help him" I cried and he nodded. "he needs to have surgery asap so come on" he spoke referring me to get in the back of the truck. Doing as told I sat holding Mikes hand. "Are you ok sir" One asked seeing I was pregnant. "Y-yes" I choked out over tears. "breath ok he's gonna be ok" a woman said. "You don't know that" I whispered looking at Mikes bruised fast.

The truck eventually stopped and we were at the hospital they rushed Mike in and I had to sit and wait in the waiting room. I had called my sister who told everyone else. Soon everyone came at the same time I quickly ran to Tay hugging her. She returned the jester hugging me tightly as I cried. "Let it out" she whispered and I cried harder. Everyone else surrounded us making a group hug. "What am I supposed to do I have to call the Court and tell them what happened so his trial will get backed up longer" I groaned and Kae sighed. "Babe I can't tell you to calm down bc I understand where your coming from just think of the positive ok" She spoke and I nodded sitting down.

Out of no where Bashar came in. "Where my some a at!" He screamed catching our attention. "Basher his in the surgery right now as we speak" I told him walkie over. "What the hell happened" he asked and I explained. "So somebody ignorant ass lit the building on fire" he spoke in annoyance. "I bet it was that nigga Matthew" he spoke and I looked at him. "Nah Ion think so" I spoke shaking my head. "Well I do so I'll look into it but ima go sit and wait for some news about my son" I nodded walking back to my seat.

{ 5 hours lager }

It has been 5 hours when we finally got new about Mike. "Family of Michael Chong" we all quickly stood up walking over to her she sighed sadly and began to talk "Basically his arm broke he has several burnt scars luckily not a concussion but now he's in a coma and because of the damage that was done it can possibly kill him but there is a 30 percent chance he could still live" I instantly began to break down in tears. "Bull shit" Basher said storming off some where. I then felt my stomach cramp making me scream in pain. "Fuck!" I screamed as tears came feeling something drip down my leg.

Looking down I saw...

Blood.

~~~~~~
Hi my babies I hope you enjoyed don't hate me pls😭

*not proof read*