Fourty-six

Derek

( 2 weeks later )

I finnaly got to go home to my baby like I'm tired of hospitals bruh. There contaminated with spirits if you think about it.

But anyways I grabbed all my stuff and headed out. Tay was gonna pick me up because she said Mike was at work so yeah.

(Skip)

After getting back home I took a shower and changed into some sweats and a t shirt with some socks and got in the bed. I missed being at home in a silence. Only thing I needed now was Mike beside me.

Tau Also said she was on her way to pick him up to so, imma go get dress to surprise him.

(Hour later)

After I put on some Black ripped jeans and a polo white short sleeve shirt and my white air forces and silver chain that I where around my neck and my butterfly earing I was set. I had also got Mike flowers an Skittles because for some reason he doesn't like chocolate. To be honest I really just got him a whole bunch of stuff that he'll like so Yeah. Tay then sent me a text telling me she was on her way so I went in the bathroom and hid.

(Skip)

I heard Tay, Kea and Mike come in the house talking. "I'll be right back let me go change" I heard Mike say Before coming upstairs. Once I heard the room door open I new he saw all the gifts. "The fuck" I laughed silently. Dimming the lights on my phone. "Uh uh, TAY IT'S A GOST" I spit making a noise. "HELL NAH!" I heard him run out the room but I called his name. "IT KNOWS MY NAME!" He screamed but I grabbed him.

He screamed in excited jumping on me after he seen who it was. "DEREKKKKK!" He cheered making me smile. I picked him up and spined him around. He held me tightly as I returned it. "I missed you so so so much" he said into my ear. "I missed you to Mama's" I said in his. Tay and Kea clapped and I chuckled. "Well make sure you send us pictures, but we'll leave you guy's alone" They both said before walking out.

"Let's go look at all your presents" I said carrying him back upstairs. He walked over to the flowers and smiled. He then started opening all the gifts I got him. " Babe you didn't have to get me anything, I would have just been happy with seeing you" He said smilling. "Oh well" He Chuckled wrapping his arms around me. "I love you" I said and he looked up. "I love you more"

I smiled kissing him. The kiss turned into a heated make out session and that night we made love to each other.

---

This GARBAGE but it's ok bc the next chapter is better, I think I have to re read it 💀 but I'm sorry this chapter is short but only because my head hurts from learning so much 😒 but yeah more updates coming soon☺️.

Here's a song that I made. Baste of of 'The Race' lyrics made by Tay-k aka Taymor.

F-f-fuck a beat I was trinna beat his meat, but I ain't beat his meat bitch he gave me the D
He fuck it up where I nut in his face, moaning loud cracking 4's like a vase
fuck a nigga then I go out my way, get my nut then I go out the way, rob a nigga pockets, rob a nigga bank I'm trinna get a hoes man to pay me ranks.

Did you like it💀

Dagger dick out😜