Seventeen

( 1 mouth later)

Mike

Me and Derek have almost been together for a mouth. Actually our anniversary is tomorrow. I'm still in this gang shit and I still haven't spoke to my father and don't plan on doing so anytime soon.

Derek is still not out to his parents but I'm giving him time. Our relationship is still kinda closed in but only because of everything going on but we're getting threw it.
'~~

I walked in my room and Chuckled as I seen Derek knocked out on the bed snoring. Like he was loud as hell but no complaints he still cute.

It was 3 in the afternoon and I was about to wake him up by jumping on him.

Derek:" BABEEEEE!"
I laughed at his out burst.
Derek:" Leave me alone"
Me:" Is the baby mad"
Derek:" Yes, you woke me up out my sleep"
Me:" You got slobber all over your face be quiet"

Derek:" I do"
He got up running to the Ikea mirror I had in my room wiping his face as I laughed some more. He then came back jumping on me making us both fall off the bed.

Derek:" How you like that"
Me:" It hurt"
Derek:" Welcome to my world"
He just smiled kissing my lips.
Me:" Your lips taste good"
Derek:" That's because I kiss you all the time and you put on the strawberry Carmex"

Me:" You right"
He just laughed going back to kissing me.
Derek:"You ready for tomorrow"
Me:"Mhm, what should we do"
Derek:" Let's go watch a movie then go out to eat then after that I'll have a surprise set up for you"
Me:" Ok then, sounds good"

Derek:" I planned it all my self"
Me:" See this is why I love you"
Derek:" Awe baby I love you too"
I smiled as we both got up.

Derek:"Oh and I was also thinking about telling my parents about us"
I looked up at him confused.
Me:" Huh"
Derek:" I wanna come out to my parents, I can't just be with you and not come out"

Me:" Ok, well when are you gonna do it"
Derek:" How about right now"
Me:" Ok let's go"

( 2 hours later )

Derek walked out his house and got in the car.

Me:" How did it go"
He looked at me about to cry.
Me:" Oh my god I'm so sorry bub"
I pulled him in to a hug as he cried in my chest.

Derek:" T-they said i-i'm a disgrace and T-that i should b-burn in hell"
I sighed hugging him.
Me:" You wanna come live with me"
Derek:" Huh"

Me:" Yeah, you practically already live there so why not"
Derek:" I mean if your ok with it"
Me:" I'm more then ok with it, now let's go get your stuff"
Derek:" I can always just get more"
Me:" Derek there not gonna hurt you I promise"

He nodded and me and Derek walked in the house hand in hand. We looked and his parents were in the kitchen.

Derek:" Come"
Derek had pulled me towards them and I started to get nervous my self.

( Derek's dad name is John IDC)

John:" Didn't I tell you to leave you peace of shit?!"
Derek gripped my hand tighter backing up a little.

Me:" Yo calm down"
He snapped his neck looking at me.
John:" Who are you and why are you in my house"
Me:" Don't worry about that, but you better stop disrespecting what's mine before I blow a cap in your ass"

He just Chuckled looking at me.

John;" You to pussy to do that"
Those words triggered me in a way. My father had said those same words before I left his house completely.

I came out of my thoughts about to run up on his ass.

Derek:"MIKE STOP!"
I was about to punch him in his face until Derek grabbed my hand pulling me off.

John:" You and your bitch boy can leave my house now"
I just scoffed grabbing Derek's hand and walking out the house.

(Skip)

Once me and Derek got back to our house I was heated and I wanted to do something.

Derek:" Mike please calm down"
Me:" Derek back up"
Derek:" No, you need to calm down"

I sighed looking at him. He put his hands around my waist rubbing circle's on my back slowly calming me.

Derek:" Don't let my sorry ass dad ruin your day ok"
Me:" Ok bub"
Derek:Good, now go to sleep you seem tired"
Me:"Come with me"
Derek:" Don't mind if I do"

I giggled kissing him on the lips passionately. He slid his hands slowly around my waist pulling me closer. We both started walking backwards until I hit the bed falling on it with him on top of me.

His hand made its wait to my print palming me slowly making me go crazy.

Me:" F-fuck"
He un bottuned my pants and took off my shirt. I then felt wet kisses going down my chest making airy moans escape my mouth.

He came back up looking me in the eyes.

Derek:" That was only a preview of the damage I'm gonna do to you tomorrow"

He smiled pecking my lips before getting up and walking away.

Me:" I-"

---

Shits about to get real y'all 😝

Also how would you feel if I added rappers or just other random people and give them names to the book?

edit-Updating spelling