Twenty-one

Derek

I was talking to Ari when my phone suddenly started to blow up. I Looked at my phone and I had a call from Kea so I ignored it.

But then Sy called so I answered. "Derek" he said quietly and I hummed. "It's something wrong with Mike" he said and I scolfed. "Stop it, he's been out all day and he never does that" He said. "It's 3 in he morning and the last time he called me was when he was screaming for help" He said and I looked at the phone.

"Where is he" I said standing up. "I don't know" he said when suddenly I got a nock on the door. "Hold on Sy" I said and went to answer the door. "Hell-" I looked at the person before trying to shut the door but they ended up inside any way.

"Get out" I said standing up. He pushed me against the wall banging me against it. I grabbed his Hair swinging him on the ground but was yanked off of him. "Shouldn't have done that" he said with a devilish smile and black eyes. "STOP, STOP!" I screamed as he tased me.

"AHHHHH" I screamed louder then before. I Looked at the door and my eyes widened. "Let her go" I said amd he shook his head. "Nah" I just shook my head again as he tased me for the third time. "Night" was all I heard before my body went limp.

Kea

I repeatedly called both Derek and Mike but niether of them answered. Sy told me what he heard over the phone and it didn't make me feel any better.

I called Tay and she's freaking out. She's six months and she's already in Nj by her self so that doesn't make things better that now she knows her little brother and best friend could possibly be in danger.

"Kea I'm scared" Jr said walking up to me. "It's ok Jr" I said Looking down. "but is Derek and Mikey gonna be ok" He asked. "I don't know bub, but I'mma do everything in my power to bring them back" I said and he nodded walking off.

I then hard a nock at the door and I was face to face with De and Dre. "Omg come in" I said as they both came in. "We seen it all happen" one of them said. "We all were just in the park until the man walked up to Mike" Dre said shacking. "He asked Mike to get up so Once he didn't the man punched him and Mike fell off the bench" he said again. "We were gonna help but then he took out a gun and pointed it to Mike so we stopped, he continued to beat him until he wasn't even able to stand. The only thing you could see on his face was blood with his eyes barrely open" De said Looking down. "But before we could try and help Mike again we were nocked out and the next time we woke up him and the man was gone" Dre finished off and I sighed.

"Do you know what they Looked like" I asked with a sighn of hope. "Um, two of them had nappy hair and the other has waves" he said but I needed more information about them. "Did you see the eyes" I asked and they nodded.

"One had hazel eyes and Dents amd the other 2 had brown eyes" De said and Dre nodded. "Thank you" I said running to Stoke's room. "STOKELEY!" I screamed an he looked at me. "TAY HAS MIKE AND DEREK!" I screamed and he jumped off the bed.

"Stop playing" he said and I shook my head. "No I'm not playing" I said and me and him ran out. "BABE!" I scream and he ran downstairs. "Don't say nun just get in the car" I said and he nodded. Jah came from around the corner and I slapped the wind out of him.

"Don't say nun and just go get in the car" I said and he did just that. I turned around to Dre and De. "You guy's stay here with Sy and Jr, there guns all around this place and if anything happens Protect them with your life" I said and they nodded.

I nodded quickly and ran outside. I was freaking out because not only have I lost one of them I've lost both.

But will Kea really ever find the boys or will she lose hope?

Tbc....

-

--

Here before I go to practice 😒