Thirty-eight

Derek

I had just came from the bathroom when I looked to see Mike's eye's twitch. I thought I was seeing things until I looked back and his eyes were slightly Open. "Omg" he looked at me and he eyes completely opened. "MIKEY" I screamed jumping on him. He hugged me back smilling. I just sat there not saying anything. I haven't felt his touch in Mouths and now I finnaly get to be under his embrace again.

"I'm so happy your ok" I said Looking back at him. "I know" he said in a low hourse voice from him not speaking for so long. I handed him some water that he took. After he drunk the water he sat it down looking at me.

He grabbed my chin pulling me closer to him. I placed my hands on the side of his face as he kissed me softly. I imdeatly kissed back with the same Emotions. I missed him more then I can say the words and instead of saying anything I showed him how much I missed him threw the kiss.

I then tilted my head deeping the keys sliding my tounge over his bottom lip asking for intrance. He obeyed and Open his mouth letting me slip my toungue into it. I explored his mouth as he sucked on my bottom lip. I felt him grip my as with one hand and the other on my cheek.

He pulled away going down to my neck leaving a hickey causing me to moan a little. After he was done I did the same as he painted slightly from the pleasure he was feeling. After I made the hickey I came back up kissing him from where I made the hickey back to his lips. I kissed him one more time before pulling away with a trail of salava.

He looked into my eyes licking his lips. "I missed doing that" he said making me chuckle. "I did to, but there's something I need to ask you" he nodded looking at me.

"Did you kiss Kobe"

---

Might delete this because y'all keep gost reading my shit 😭 like what happen to all the comments and the votes like WHAT IS WE DOING 😔. But all I got to say is Vote and comments.

Start a conversation if you love me which you probably don't 🙃