Thirty-four

Derek

Me and Mike had now finished painting and think it turned out good. The class had painted a Margarita I think Mikes turned out better then mines but he claims its ugly. But anyways right now I was taking pictures of him and our paintings. He smacked his lips covering his face making me mad. "Stop doing that you know you beautiful/handsome now move those hands" I demanded and he wined but none the less moved his hands making me smile. "You so cute bubba" I cooked kissing his cheek making him blush slightly. "Thank you wifey" he whispered lightly and I nodded.

He may be my baby daddy, older then me, and now taller then me but he will always be my baby.

Sooner or later the nice lady from earlier dismissed the class and I grabbed Mikes hand and walking out as I carried the paintings (they were dry) as he held his bag. Once getting outside we walked to the car and got in while on my phone he turned my fa e to him and missed me lightly. "thank you bubba" I smiled kissing him again. "But I'm not Done next is ice-cream then I got you a gift that you will get back at the house" I spoke and he shook his head. "What's wrong do you not want it" I asked and he looked at me. "Its not that it's just the fact your pregnant and going out your way to make me happy when it's supposed to be the other way around" I nodded getting what he was saying. "It's just I'm really thankful for you D we've came so far and still have a long wah to go and I'm just happy to all you mine and thankful that your here with me" I sniffed as tears rolled down my cheeks. "I have no words because you've stayed with me for so long threw everything from me hurting you several times to me not being able to control D and him...abusing you not only him but by several other people to almost being killed several times just for me you've been there three thick and thin I even caused you to get raped because of shit from my past but you still stayed by my side you are the strongest person I've ever known and I love you, I love you so much" I finished he looked at me and kissed me as tears then started to fall from both our eyes.

"I love you more" He whispered pulling away before connecting our foreheads. After a while we just sat there before eventually pulling away. No words were exchanged I just grabbed His hand kissing his knuckles as he started up the car.

~~~~~~

Soon we pulled up to the ice cream place and like before Mike helped me out the car and grabbed his MCM bag. Leading him into the store we were gritted by a "Welcome to Dairy Queen" (I don't think ppl really say that but eh) We both smiled and got in line seeing what looked like a mother and son Ordering there food. I watched as she played with a card but it declined several times and that's the only one she had so I let go of Mikes hand walking up to her. "Hi there I seen you were have trouble can I help" I asked she was shocked. "No, No you need to save for the little one your carrying" she spoke making me shake my head. "I know but please just this once" I begged she looked me in the eyes and sighed making me smile before swiping my card.

"thank you ma'am" The girl spoke and I nodded smiling before I felt someone walk up behind me extending there hand a stack of money in it. I turned around seeing Mike making me smile. The woman gasp as he just took a bag placing the money in side giving it to her. Her mouth was wide open as tears went down Jer cheeks. "Mommy why you cry" the girls asked and the women sniffed smiled. "No reason baby" she spoke as she turned back to us. "God bless you both and your baby thank you so much" We nodded as the two walked out.

I turned to Mike and he looked at me. Hugging him I leaned up kissing his lips as he did the same. "I'm proud of us" He spoke and I nodded in agreement before turning to order. Once dome me and Mike went to go soit down in a booth. We both took pictures and shared our ice cream and talked about random things. "Ouu bae you remember when you and Mar set up that test on me" I asked and he nodded chuckling a little. "Yeah it was the beginning for real...I miss'em that was my brother right there" He mumbled and I hugged him. "I know I do to sometimes I talk to Samy just to Check up on him and see how the kids are doing they look just like him" He nodded chuckling. "I me er got to tell him I have a any in the way and am soon gone married" he whispered just them Mariano popped up sitting in front of us in all white his black curls and Green eyes visible.

I know lil bruh and congrats, thank you for checking up on my babies sometimes I talk to Samy but still thank you. Don't cry either I've been here the whole time just on the other side Mattia and I both actuality he's sorry for what he did as well but I love you guys just know the war will end soon.

With that he faded away making both me and Mike smile. At least we know this shit we got going on is almost over.

------

Hiii,

How are you all I hope your day was good today😊 But that's all for today loves more tomorrow tho so don't stress and you know I had to bring my baby Mar back maybe Kobe too👁👄👁 but who knows👀. Anyways i'll see y'all next time around😘

Byeeeeee

°Not proof read👄