Chapter 2 (One)

Previously on Lonely:

Mike and Derek have got together and had there Up's and downs but Derek couldn't keep his promises so Mike moved to LA with his friends Jahseh and Stokeley for the time being but then Mike get's a hint that his sister in law is pregnant but when he calls someone else answers...

" Hello"

"Who are you"
---

Comment
And
Vote
******************************

Mike

I hung up the phone shrugging it off thinking I had the wrong number so I called again and this time Tay answered

"Uh hey, Mike" she said nervously. "Hey, Tay but how you been feeling" I asked curiously. "Um, a little tired now and then but I'm good" she said and I nodded. "Have you gain wait" I asked and she went silent.

"Yeah, 15 pounds she said" who gain's that much wait in one day. (Me👁️👄👁️) "Who's the baby daddy" I said and she gasped hanging up.

"TAY!" I screamed at my phone and groaned in annoyance. "She hidding something and imma gonna find out" I said throwing my phone on the bed when Jah came in my room. "So how it go with Stoke" I asked and he blushed. "He kissed me"

He said blushing hard. "I'm happy for you Jah" I said hugging him. "I know you miss him but you did the right thing" He said hugging me tighter. "I hope so"

We pulled away and just talked about boy's and shoe's and the latest Tea about random stuff until we fell asleep from talking so much.

(The next morning)

Me and Jah woke up with him half way off the bed and me just sleeping piecfuly on my side softly snoring while he was snoring loudly.

"Jah wakeup" I said hitting him. "What" he said sitting up whipping his eyes. "You and Stoke gotta go remember" I sad and he nodded getting up so him and Stoke could go to the studio.

"BYE MIKE!" They both screamed from downstairs before they left. I sighed laying back on my bed scrolling threw IG before Derek called me. "Hey Mikey" he said and I smiled. "Hey Bubba" I said into the phone. "I'm guessing you just woke up from the sound of your voice" he said and I hummed in response closing my eyes still being sleepy.

"So what you been up to" I asked. "Went to the gym this morning and got some food for the house" he said and Chuckled. "You going to a gym, never would have thought" I said and he laughed. "Damn, by what are you doing" He asked and I shrugged as if he could see me. "just woke up, scrolled on IG and went to the bathroom" I said. "Sounds like you, but I gotta go Alright" he said and I just said a simple "ok" and he hung up.

Weird but ok, I then remembered what happened yesterday so I called Tay again and she answered. "Now again, who's the baby daddy" I said as soon as she answered and even before she could say 'Hello'. "I'm not pregnant first of all and if I was your defently not the first person I would tell. "Mhm lie again"

I said and she smaked her lips. "No Mike damn, I'm not pregnant now stop calling my damn phone " she groaned into the phone. "It must be the hormones" I sad shaking my head agreeing with my self.

(Do y'all do that? Bc I do)

I decided I should do something ad that something was to go walk the streets of LA.

(Skip)

I took pictures of the different things I've seen and tried some food as well when Suddenly I pumped into this little boy. He had twist in his hair looked about 4 or 3 and had this pretty chocolate skin and dark brown eyes. "Hey little guy" I said picking him up. "I can't find my mommy" he cried into my chest. "What does she look like" I asked rubbing his back. "She hath braids a-and tattooths on her face" he said to me. "What's your name little guy" I asked and he sniffed. "Jordan Jr but you's can call me Jr" He cheesed looking at me.

"JORDAN!" I heard someone scream and Jr jumped out of my arm's running towards a person with short dreads shoulder length, looked about 5'3 and had face tattoos with pircings on his face. She looked beautiful.

But I was surprised when I seen that It was a boy. "Mommy that man help me" Jr said to I'm guessing his mother. "Who bub" the boy asked Jr and Jr pointed to me. "Him, him" he cheered and the boy walked towards me. "Thank you for helping my son find me" He said with a smile that I gladly returned. "It was no problem he's a cutie" I said as Jr giggled.

"Well, what's your name" the boy asked. "Micheal but my friends call me Mike or Mickey" I said and he nodded. "Symere but my friends call me Sy" he said and I nodded. "Well Sy it was nice to meet you, you to Jr" I said but Jr pouted. "Mama can him stay" he asked pocking out his lip.

"Bub no, we don't know him" Sy said and Jr wined more. "Then get to know him, I want him to be my new daddy" Jr said blankly making my eyes widened. "Bub no, but if Mike wants to, he can come with us to go get ice cream" Sy said Looking at me.

"Mikey will you come with us" Jr asked and I nodded with a smile. "Sure thing lil man" He screamed in excitement as we all walked to the ice cream shop.

---

Good morning lovelys 🙂

Yes I added my demon baby or whatever 😈 But we gone be catching Mike slipping in a lil bit but that's all for now 👁️👄👁️

Dagger dick out- XXX