Fifty-one

( Comment x Vote pls🙈 )

1 mouth later.

Mike

"

STOP PLEASE, PLEASE!" I screamed as D bit into my stomach. I was tied down to the bed as he bit me in different places. I cried wishing Derek would find a way to fight D off.

"Shut up" D said going back to biting me. I was practically dead. I bad no energy left in me I was drained. I'm only used for what he wants me for so I just sit tied to the bed. I haven't ate and since I'm nothing but skin and bones you can now see my ribs.

I want Derek and I want him now. He's the only person I'm fighting for because if it wasn't for him I would have already gave up.

"Done, now imma let you go to the store but if you say shit I'll kill you" He said and I said yes barely above a wisper.

(Skip)

I limped into one of the idles as my head hung low. I felt like falling so I did. I got back up grabbing on to the cart pulling my self up. Once I got my self up I started to grad stuff I needed until I seen Tay and Kea making my eyes widened.

But before I could do anything they Cought me starring at them. They both gasped practically running over to me. "Mikey what happened" Kea said engulfing me into a hug. "Did Derek hit you" Tay said and my eyes started to water.

"H-he h-hit me" I said as the tears came down my face. "who Mike" Kea said sounding pissed. "Derek" I said quietly. Kea looked pissed. "Imma beat his oompa loompa, chop stick, non cooking, bad taste of food having bitch until he bleeds"

She said but I shook my head. "N-no, I-I have to go now" with that I walked away without another word.

(Skip)

When I got back home 'Derek' was sitting on the couch looking at his phone. He looked up at me and I new I fucked up.

"What did I say before you left" he said to me in a calm tone. "To not tell anyone about what you do to me" I said lowly and he nodded. "Ok so why do I have Kea and Tay blowing me up talking bout they gonna call 12"

He said pulling me on his lap. "B-because I told them" I stuttered out and he nodded digging his nails until my thighs make me groan. "I'm sorry" I said trying not to cry. "Nah, you didn't listing so this is what happens" he said gripping my butt that was filled with brusies.

He groaned as he started kissing on my neck. He always said the sound of me in pain turned him on. "Fuck lil baby" he said rubbing on my ass. Suddenly I felt a spark making 'Derek' groan. "What the fuck you doing to me" he said pushing me off him.

"Yo, stay ya ass away from me" he said walking away. I felt weried after that but shrugged it off and went upstairs to clean my cuts. That I am very good at doing, sadly.

But after cleaning my cuts I went an changed into a hoodie and basketball shorts because 'Derek' let me where clohes again. I walked in the room to see 'Derek' in our room smoking a blunt. I hated the smell of it.

"Mike comere" he said Patting his lap so I walked over and sat on his lap. He placed his hand gently around my waist pulling me closer looking down at all my brusies and cuts.

He put out the blunt trassing over them. I flenched a little bit but he then started to kiss my neck and normally he would be rough but this time he was soft and loving.