Twenty-three

Derek

It's the same day but the middle of the night and Mike was still up on his phone. "Mike" I called out and he looked up. "Yeah what's wrong" He asked getting up.

"I have to use the bathroom" I said and he nodded going to help me. After I was done he put me back in the bed. "Need anything else" he asked nd I nodded. "Can you cuddle me" I asked and he nodded again taking off his shoes and getting behind me as my head layed on his chest.

He placed his hands on my stomach. I smiled warmly feeling pain on my lower stomach where his hands were. "Baby" I wispered closing my eyes and he hummed in response.

"What if things turn left and I end up losing the baby would you leave me" I asked. "No I wouldn't I'll stay with you and eventually we could try again when it's the right time because I know we really don't need an extra life to take care of but I refuse to make you get an abortion Because I want you to have this child" He spoke softly.

"But Mike what if the person comes back and injects me with that drug and I-" I cut myself off by just crying into his chest. Didn't know why I was crying it just felt right.

"D look at me" He said grabbing my chin and I sniffed Looking into his eyes. "We're going to make it out of this together and alive so stop worrying I promise I'll protect you and will for the rest of my life but not only you but this baby to" He spoke all while looking into my eyes.

He wiped my tears then kissed both my eyes (My sister does that to me). "Now go to sleep" I nodded laying back on his chest and eventually fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat.

~~~~~~

Mike

It was the next morning and D and I were on our way back home because he was released and we decided to go back home.

Kae and Tay are Gonna be there as well as Corey. There coming over later on tonight though but right now we just pulled up and walked Inside to see everything how it was Before.

"Come on" I said leading him upstairs to lay him down. I put the bags in the closet before climbing in the bed with him. "I'm tired" He yawned and I nodded laying on his chest. After a while he went to sleep and once he did I continued to lay there just watching TV.

Couple hours passed by and he woke up hungry like always so before hand I had ordered pizza 20 minutes before he woke up. "Baby I'm hungry" He told me as soon as he got up and I chuckled. "I got a pizza you want that or something else" I asked and he shrugged.

"It depends what's on the pizza" He said. "It's the one you've been craving with the grilled chicken and pinnacles" I said and he nodded getting on his phone. "I wanna foot massage" He said still in his phone so I obeyed.

He smiled at his phone making me rais a brow. "What you smiling at" I asked and he showed me his phone to see a picture of me sleeping. "When did you take that" I asked. "The morning of your birthday" He said still smiling.

"Baby I want hugs" he Said pouting so I hugged him and he grabbed my ass. "Derek stop" I mumble as he rubbed my ass. "Hush child" He popped my thigh making me roll my eyes.

After a minute the butt message started to feel good making me sleepy. "When the pizza get's here wake me up" I mumbled before closing my eyes.

------

Wazzup y'all 😁

Oh and we not gonna talk about what's on my bourd 😌...okey bye