Eighteen

Derek

I dropped down to floor hearing the gun shots go off. After a few minutes the lights turned on again. I got up and half of the club was shot up. But then I heard gagging. I looked and Bryson was chocking on his own blood.

"Omg" I quickly took a towel putting it on his chest where the bullet was. I then took out my phone calling the cops. "It's gonna be ok" I said holding his head on my chest.

(Skip)

I stood and watched as the paramedics took Bryson away. I didn't know why this happened. Well maybe because the boss is a gang leader but I feel like that's not the case, I think it was ment for me to get shot.
-

I looked around until I seen a black figure get into car and leave the scene. I didn't think anything of it so I just left and went back home. Once I got there I got a phone call from Symere.

"Hey Sy"  I said amd he repeated it. "Hey Derek what you been up to" He asked. "Nothing really, why" I said and he sighed. "You gotta talk to Mike, the boy won't even talk to anyone" He said and I looked down. "He brought that on him self" I said blankly.

"Derek Please just 5 minutes, he really needs you he's even doing cocaine" He said which cought my attention. "Put him on the phone"I said and heard  shuffling.

Mike

Sy had came in my room and I looked at him confused. "Someoe wants to talk to you" he said and I looked at him confused. "Who" I asked. "Just talk to him" He said giveing me the phone.

"Hello" I said and my eyes widened on who answered. "Bitch I now you not doing drugs" He said pissed off. "D-Derek" I stuttered and he hummed in response. "But for real tho, are you doing drugs" He said and I stayed quiet.

"Mike" he said. "Yes I'm doing drugs" I sad quietly hearing him sigh. " Stop it, don't harm your self just because you feel bad. I've been there and it didn't go well, I became addicted and you don't wanna do the same" he said and I looked down. "I'm not gonna lash out on you so I'mma just talk to you, so how have you been?" He asked and I Smiled slightly.

(Skip)

I was laying on my bed replaying our conversation. It wasn't long but it felt like years to me. I missed his voice and it made me happy.

I just wish it didn't have to end so quickly.
-

I smiled while hugging my pillow until Jah came in my room. "I heard you talked to the bitch" he said and I mugged him. "Leave me alone Jah" I said turning around. "Shut up pussy boy" he said getting on top of me. "Jah what the fuck" I said as he kissed my neck.

"Jah stop" I said as he rubbed on my dick. I couldn't resist. I haven't been touched in forever so I just let it happen.

He kissed my neck and Moaned slightly in his ear.

I know eventually imma regret this.

Just not now. (Yeah ok 😏)

---

Whew Chile. I feel like I'm slacking Don't y'all agree😐

But yeah we gotta stop that like now. But anyway..

I NEED Y'ALL MF TO POST BC IM BORED!! but no pressure ☺️

Dagger dick out ✌🏾

Also I just realized on how my show VD ( Vampire Diary's ) it's a thing called a dagger to kill original Vamp's and like I just thought- no what let me stop👁️👄👁️