Thirty-nine

{Vote and Comment pls}

Mike

I watched as Derek sighed getting off of me. "Babe I'm sorry, I was just cought in the moment" he nodded calmly, to calm. "It's ok, I did the same thing" he said breathing in and out. "So your not mad" I said in a baby voice. He looked at me chuckling. "Know I'm not mad at you bub" he said pecking my lips.

"Oh, ok" right after I said that Kobe came in. "MIKE!" He dropped what he had and ran to me. Derek was looking at Kobe then around the room confused. "Bitch get the fuck off my man" Derek said pulling Kobe off me. "Oh please lieing ass hoe"

My mouth dropped and I looked at Kobe in shock. "The fuck you just say nigga" Derek said holding back tears. "I said you a hoe which ya lieing ass"

*Is it sad that I'm laughing at my own work ☠️*

Derek nodded his head before cocking his hand back and punching Kobe in the jaw. "How's that for a hoe bitch" he said again before punching Kobe again. Kobe Looked at Derek before pushing him against the wall strangling him.

"KOBE WHAT THE FUCK!" It was like he was in a whole nother body. His eyes changed everything changed. "KOBE GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM!" I screamed seeing Derek's eye's role back. Suddenly a nurse came in seeing Kobe bringing in a officer who tased him. Derek dropped grabbing at his neck coughing.

Kobe was taking out the room and Derek got up.

"Are you ok" I asked as he rubbed his neck. "No I'm not, I almost died" He said coughing again. "Im sorry for asking" he looked at me with a frown walking over to me. "I'm sorry for coming off like that" he said sighing. "I Understand"

He shook his head. "No I'm sorry, really" he said looking down at me. "I'm sorry for the shit I put you threw and I know you've heard this like thousands of times but this is the last time I promise" he said kissing my cheek. "I'm not gonna say something I don't mean so I want you to show me better then you can tell me, alright" I said grabbing his hand. "Alright"

(Few hours later)

Derek was laying on my chest while we sat in a cofrarble silence. He missed me and I new that because every time I'll ask him to go get me some water or if I had to go to the bathroom. He wouldn't go or would ask to come with me.

It's cute but like I want my space. But I like being around him so it's all good.

"Mike" I heard Derek say while he was layed on my chest. "Hmm" I hummed in response. "Do you think Kobe likes you" He said making me mentally groan. "I don't know, if he does then oh well but I don't want him I want you" I said reassuring him. " Ok, but if the bitch comes near me it's on sight" He said shrugging. "Don't let him get to you and don't let the old you take over" I said and he looked off into space. "But I sence something is coming and I feel like it's worse then before" he said still looking into space.

"Like what" I said and he looked at me...

"Like your father and Taymor never being dead"

---

DUN

DUN

DUNNNNNNN!

So what y'all think of the plot twist 🤭

Because I feel like I fooled you all with this one😌 Buy if I didn't you smart or what Eva😁

But I got class now😒 so byeeeeee