Ten

Derek

(1 hour later)

I sat on my bed rocking back and forth as I cried to myself. The events that took place an hour ago fled my head. The words Mike called me the way he used me, but I liked it but at the same time I felt disgusted and used.

My body was numb, my legs hurt and I barely could stand. The hand prints on my waist were now red and you could see where he buried his nails into my skin.

I was confused very confused. This man has made me forcefully  have sex with him and called me a slut and I liked it. I wanted more, I wanted to be his slut and bitch.

All these thoughts flooded my mind as I started to hear a bang on my door.

Dad:" Derek open the door"
That's when I started to panic. I still had hickeys all over me and tear stains on my face.

Me:" W-wait"
I quickly wiping my face and threw on a hoodie opening my door.
Dad:" I've been banging on your door  didn't you hear me"
Me:" Uh no I'm sorry"
Dad:" Mhm, dinner will be ready soon"
Me:" Ok"

He walked away and I shut my door. My phone then started to ring. It was Mike, I hestently answered the phone with my shakey hands.

Me:" H-hello"
Mike:" How's daddy's slut doing"
My breath hitched as his deep voice ringed threw my phone.
Me:" Mike stop fucking with me"
Mike:" But I'm not"
Me:" Stop fucking calling my phone and I'm not your slut"

With that I hung up groaning in frustration. I felt disgusting so I quickly took a shower.

After my shower I put on the same thing I had on earlier but clean clothes. After getting dress I covered my eye and hickeys and drove to the store. I really didn't go to the store I just told my parents that I really went to Kobe's house.

(Skip)

Once I got to Kobe's house I seen he was there with Val.

Kobe:" Hey D"
Me:" Wassup"
Val:" Mhm"
I walked in the kitchen grabbing a water but then getting pushed by Val.
Val:" Stay away from Mike"
Me:" What"
Val:" He's mine Understand and so is his dick"

Me:" What are you talking about"
Val:" The day you left mad because he didn't talk to you I came over after you left and we fucked"

I was shoked but I knew Mike wouldn't fuck Vallyk he's to desperate.

Me:" Yeah ok"
I quickly grabbed my phone saying bye to Kobe and driving o Mike's house.

Once I made it to his apartment I knocked on the door, he answered right after.

Mike:" Hey Derek"
Me:" H-hi"
He just smiled like nothing happened over the phone or an hour ago.
Me:" Can I come on"
Mike:" I'll rather stand out here"
Me:" Ok then"

Mike:" So why are you here"
Me:" I came to ask you a question"
Mike" I'm listening"
Me:" Did you and Vallyk fuck"
Mike:" And if we did"

I rolled my eyes already anoyed.
Me:" Just answer the damn question"
Mike:" No we didn't, I'll rather fuck someoe else Even though he's playing wit my feelings"
I looked down knowing he was talking about me.

Me:" I'm sorry I came"
Mike:" No, I'm glad you came plus I missed you after our little settion "
He pulled me into him kissing me on the lips.
Me:" Stop doing that"
Mike:" I'm not doing anything"
Me:" yes you are"

Mike:" Whatever you say love"
I shook my head getting out of his grip.
Mike:" Oh come on, don't leave me... Alone"

Those words triggered me in a way.

Me:" I gotta go"
Quickly I walked off leaving him there by himself... again.

+---

How y'all doing 😁

edit-Updating spelling