Fourty-two

{ Comment and Vote pls😈}

Mike

I sat in the waiting room crying as Tay and Kea held onto me. I couldn't get the image out of my head it was terrifying. Just the thought of seeing someone covered with fly's looking right at you. It was something that I'll never be able to forget.
-

"Family for Derek Trendz" I snapped my neck looking at the doctor and quickly walking up to her.

"Alright so, Derek is just fine his throat is sore from him throwing up and coughing so much. Also he has sun burn from being outside for to long but other then that he's fine" she Said but I had a question. "But why did he throw up" I asked. "It's a very  rare drug that is called sugar bugger-

*Alright the name sugar bugger is there because my baby cousin started saying it and we all thought it was a drug so yeah 🤣*

"Sugar burger is a type of drug that normally can be consumed in food or drinks because it's a powder substance" the doctor said. "So he was food posiond" I asked and she nodded but the only thing he ate was what I-.

"So I did this" Tay and Kea looked at me confused. "What do you mean" Kea asked me. "I mean I may have poisoned Derek" I said in complete shock. I quickly ran to his room and once I got there I seen Derek laying there with all these cords connected to him. His skin was red and looked like it burned. I slowly walked towards him as I took in what he looked like. I ran my finger down his arm but he twitched so I stopped.

I Looked back at his face and his eyes were slightly Open. He looked like he was in alot of pain and I was sad because I couldn't take his pain away.

"Hey bub, I'm sorry that you have to be here it's all my fought I'm sorry I'm so sorry I left you alone I-" I stopped and just broke down crying I couldn't look at him because I felt guilty for him being in here. I felt like it was my fought.

I just stood there crying looking down at the floor until I felt a hand on mine. I didn't look up just held his hand. Then I heard that voice again.

Stop crying he's gonna be alright.

I turned to see Mar Across from me. He put his hand over his heart and began speaking.

You have to remember if you stay strong he will to. So don't give up.

With that he fadded away. I Looked back down at Derek whipping my tears giving him a little smile. "You're gonna get threw this Alright, I know it hurts because it hurt just as much seeing you here in this position. But I hope after your out of here we can go home and just sleep in silence just spending time with each other, ok"

He nodded and I smiled kissing his forehead.

"I love you Derek"

+--

I'm in third period. I'm tired bruh 😭

But how y'all like the chapter 🙃