Nine

Derek

I had told Mike where I was and he came and picked me up. The ride was quiet and the awkwardness was laced thick in the air. "So, how have you been" he asked as I rubbed my sweaty balms together. "Acting like a granny" I said and he laughed.

"Have you heard the wap song" I looked at him and smirking. "HAVE I!, I wanna gag I wanna choke, I wanna touch that lil thing lil thing that swing in the back of my throat" I singed to Mike as he bit his lip.

"You freaky" he said and I chuckled. "You are to, dropping cum on people face then licking it" I said and he turned red. "You ain't slick" I said with a smirk.

The rest of the ride was silent the only thing playing was the music that was playing on the radio.

Soon we pulled up to this big as mansion and got out. Mike opened the door and the inside was beautiful. "EVERYBODY COME DOWNSTAIRS!" Mike yelled and everbody came downstairs.

I looked around making eye contact with Jah, he was adorable. " Don't look at me like that" he said scrunching up his face. " Ion like you, you hurt my vro" Stoke said crossing his arm's. "I've been meaning to ask, what is a Stokeley and vro" I said confused.

Mike chuckled and Jah and Stoke groaned. "Vro is our way of saying Bro and a Stokeley is the person right in front of you and his pockely is-" He got cut off by them all screamed 'ok Jah'. I them looked and seen this little boy Infront of me.

"Who's you" he asked. "Derek" I said going to his level. " I don't like you, Mikey cry because of you" Well damn. I Looked up and Sy came up to me. He looked me in the eyes and God I was praying he didn't find out.

"Derek" he wispered, shit. "Who's that" I said confused. "Isn't your name Derek" he said and I shook my head. "My name's Donald" I nodded going with it.

"No mommy he Derek, the one that hurt my daddy" My eye's balls literally popped out of m my sockets. "Say what now" I said to him. "You hurt me daddy, now he's dead because of you" he cried out. "I was in my mommy arms and you came up and shot him in his head, my mommy always said I have good memory and I'll never forget dat" he said to me.

"That wasn't me I promise" I said to the two. "Then who was it" Sy asked. "Just know it wasn't me, I never ment to hurt your family-" I was cut off with a smack to the face. That shit hurt. I Looked back to see Jah.

"You think you can just walk up in my house thinking everything's ok when it's not" he spoke. "You killed his father and I know what that fills like because my father was murdered as well and I never had a mother. As soon as I was boring I was in the system I didn't get out until I was 18 so how dare you act like everything's ok and try to explain your self. But the best you can do is leave" Jah spoke to me.

I turned around and Kea and Juan were shaking there head. I turned to the door to see Mike. He looked hurt, sad, confused, angry all of it. But most importantly he was disappointed.

"I Thought we could tell each other things like this" he said Looking down. "But Mike-" he cut me off shaking his head. "No Derek, you lied and instead of telling me-" I cut him off by me screaming in anger.

"I DIDN'T FUCKING DO IT OK, D DID IT. JORDAN WAS AN OP AND MY BEST FRIEND THE ONLY PERSON WHO HELPED ME CONTROL MY SELF, HE WAS PROTECTING HIS FAMILY FROM TAYMOR SO HE ASKED ME TO KILL HIM. I DIDN'T MEAN IT TO HAPPEN INFRONT OF JR OR SY. I DIDN'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN AT ALL, BUT NO ONE BELIEVES ME BECAUSE YOU ALL PUT ME DOWN. YES I KNOW I MESS UP, IM HUNAN JUST LIKE YOU, I'M TRYING TO CHANGE BUT YOUR NOT LETTING ME. MAYBE IF YOU LET PEOPLE TALK BEFORE JUDGING. YOU WON'T GET YOUR FEELINGS HURT!"

I couldn't do it anymore. I've held back for to long and every single word I said was true. Everyone looked at me in shock. "Derek-" I cut him. "No Mike, you wanna throw shade do it, I'm trinna change for you and it seems like you can't see that so I'm done with it. Move on I don't care, I'll do the same trust me I love you and I no you love me. You've walked out on me to many Times but now this time it's on me"

And with that I left him alone.

" Looks like were back to stage one"

-

We love the toxicness 🤚🏾

Chile- this didn't even make sense, well towards the end but just go with it🙃

Alright, imma go to sleep now but fr this time ✌🏾

Dagger dick out 💦