Thirteen

Derek

I dressed up in my attire for work which is as a bar tender. It was the easiest job I could get and the owner let me slide sence he liked my appearance or what ever that means. It's not much but it keeps money in my pockets so it's better then nothing.

Once I was done getting dress I waited sitting on the couch sence it was only 9 and I didn't have to be there till 10. So when the clock hit 9:30 I got up and was on my way to the club which is called 'Platinum'.

( Skip)

After clocking in and putting my stuff in the locker room. I walked up behind the bar chatting with my friend Bryson. "Wassan" He said as a dabbed him up. "Wassup Bry, how the money looking" I asked as we pulled away. "Good, I heard sum business people in town and they coming her at midnight"

He said with a smirk that I returned. "Big bet" I said turning back around to see someone Infront of me. "Can I get a margarita please sir" Theyl man asked me as he played with the toothpic in his mouth I nodded.

I nodded and turned around as I felt the man burning wholes into my head as I fixed his drink. Once I was done I slid the cup over to him.

He smirked taking the drink from off the table attaching it to his lips. He took a couple of sip's before sitting the cup back down on the counter looking at me.

" You look to pretty to work at the bar, you should be up there shaking that ass" He said and I Chuckled. " I don't shake my ass on poles honey" I said and he arched his eyebrows leaning against the counter. "Then what do you bounce it on?"

He asked with a slight smirk plastered on his face. " Wanna find out?" I asked taking a sip from his drink. He bit his lip and Chuckled. "You freaky" I shrugged. "It's a trate of mine" I said smiling. He nodded biting his lip once more looking me up and down.

"You wanna see me or something" I asked with a smirk coming from around the corner. I walked up and stood infront of him. He looked up at me opening his legs showing off his nicely sized member throbbing right threw his jeans.

" Now you wanna show me what you working with" he said pulling me by my waist in between his legs rubbing his member against mine. " I can-" I said leaning in but stoping mid way. "But I won't" and with that I walked away, with his drink.

Mike

I sat in my room debating on if I should sniff the drug or not. I've had three rolls of cocaine sitting Infront of me for 30 minutes now and I've just been staring at it wondering if this is what I really wanna do to solve my problems.

I sighed getting up going to the bathroom locking the door. I Looked my self in the mirror and just stared at my self. For some reason I started crying but didn't know why. I Looked down at my bare chest seeing his name.

The name I'll never be able to get away from, the name that's gonna be stuck in my mind forever, the name I'll never forget.

The name of the person that hates me in every way possible.

--

More then one update in one night, you should feel special
😊

Oh and thank you for 5k+😍

Dagger dick out👁️👄👁️