Twenty

Mike

It was now late at night and my shift was over and if your wondering I work at a clinic since I used to study stuff like that in online college when I took it.

But I had just got back to Vallyk's house Walking in since he gave me a key. Walking past the two on the couch I just contiued Straight to the room me and Derek were sharing to see him sleeping on his side holding Majesty.

I smiled a little taking a picture at the sight before slipping out of my shirt and sliding in behind him. Yawning I drifted off to sleep.

After what felt like 2 seconds Derek woke up running to the bathroom throwing up. I sighed going to help him before we came back to the bed as I spooned him.

He didn't say anything just layed there which seemed off to me because he always would talk to me expeaculy since he hasn't seen me all day. "Ma you ok" I asked and he nodded but I wasn't having it.

"Did something happen while I was at work" I asked turning him around so he'll be sitting on my lap. "Derek talk to me" I frowned as he shook his head. "They'll kill me" He wispered but I barrely heard it. "Who is they" I said now confused and more interested.

"Nobody just go back to-" He cut him self off by groaning in pain holding his stomach. "You ok is it a contraction a cramp what is it" I asked frantically and he laughed lightly. "It's just a contraction babe" I breathed with a sigh of relief.

"But I am hungry now" He said and I nodded getting my bag that I had my left over lunch in which was a burger from wendy's. "Thanks bub" He said happily now eating the sandwich.

After he was done he ended up falling back to sleep and soon after so did I.

~~~~~~

Today was Saturday and I didn't have to work so I slept in with Derek and I guess he and Mejesty liked it because both of them are clung onto me.

It was already one in the afternoon and they both were still sleep but I did wanna spend time with them so I woke them up. It didn't got well because Derek slapped me and Mejesty bit me.

"Why the fuck Micheal!" He semi yelled at me. "D why did you hit me" I groaned in pain still rubbing my cheek. "Don't question me you done woke Mejesty up to" He scowled grabbing the dog walking to the bathroom.

I sat there waiting for them to come back and once they did he sat Infront of me. "I have to tell you something" He said quietly and I looked at him. "Is this about last night" I asked but he shook his head. "No it's um well... I'm gonna retake my senior year then after that I'm doing online college to become a Lawyer" He said and I smiled big.

"When do you start" I asked and he chuckled. "I started last mouth in between the school year but I catched on quickly so it's all good" He told me and I hugged him. "I'm proud of you bub" He smiled. "Me to and even though we have all this stuff going on we still find a way to spend time with each other" I nodded chuckling a little.

"I can't wait to this is all over because once that baby drops were out of here" I cheesed kissing him. "Where you taking us" He asked and I looked at him confused. "Who's us" I asked and he pointed to Majesty his stomach and himself. "Oh yeah I don't know but we're going somewhere" He nodded sitting on my lap.

"I can't wait to marry you one day" He wispered in my ear making me smile. "Soon" I wispered back feeling him smile in the crock of my neck. I looked down and Mejesty was just looking at us making me shake my head. "Don't feel bad for her she was getting fucked by the neighbors dog" Derek said and I laughed.

••••••

Spamming later tonight 🙂

Dagger dick out👄

Yes I'm saying it again 😃