Nine

Mike

After what I pulled yesterday I felt good about myself for ounce in my 18 years of life because lately I've just been thinking to end it all but I feel like I shouldn't.

Me and Derek haven't talked but I might go see him later to see how he's holding up. I'm not mad anymore and he's the only friend I got so mide as well.

I wasn't feeling like dressing up so I simply put on some black sweats and t-shirt with black socks and slides calling it a day.

After putting my butterfly necklace that I always wore on with my contacts I grabbed my phone and key's walking down to my car.

I decided not to put on my earrings Because who am I dressing up for.

(Skip)

After pulling up to Derek's house I seen his parents weren't home as always so I got out my car locked the doors walking up to his door.

Once I was face to face with his door I knocked on it. Few seconds later he answered looking surprised to see me.

Derek:" Why are you here"

He had on some black basketball shorts and a white t-shirt.

Me:" Uh, I came because your my only friend and I'm bored"
Derek:" Oh, so I'm your friend now"
Me:" I say friend just to be nice but your really a bitch in my eyes"
He just scoffed letting me in.

I closed and locked the door following him to the couch.

Me:" So how you been"
Derek:" Don't even"
Me:" What did I do"
Derek:" You know what you did Mike"
Me:" What exactly"
Derek:" Your one stupid bitch"

Me:" Last time I checked the Only bitch here was you"
Derek:" Yeah at least I'm not the one who sucks dick for a living"
My mouth fell open after what he had said, I guess he realized it to because he looked back at me.

I haven't been shamed for my sexuality since I was 15, two day's after my mom died and when I came out to my father who them abandoned me.

Me:" I-"
Derek:" Mike I didn't mean it I swear"
I just shook my head as the tears rolled down my cheeks. I didn't care if he saw me in my vulnerable state I just couldn't believe he said that to me.

Me:" It's ok Derek, because I know that you can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that your gay for me you can't deny it, I mean you've gotten it stuck up your ass and down your throat. But you just like to throw shade that I suck dick out there because you don't wanna come to the satisfaction of what you did was all you"

I looked him in the eyes as I said every word with venom and hurt. I was going to make him feel what I felt and this was only the beginning.

Derek:" Get out"
Me:" Oof"
I was no longer crying I was smirking devilishly looking at him.
Derek:" I'm not fucking gay and I regret everything I did with you"
Me;" Oh really"

In a flash warning my hand was around his neck while I had him pushed against the wall.

Derek:" Get off me"
Me:" No"
I looked him in the eyes as he started to fall in my trap. I felt him growing in between us as we continued to make eye contact.

Derek:" Fuck it"
He smashed our lips together as his hands made there way to my hair. My grip on his neck got tighter as he moaned into the kiss.

I kissed from his lips down to his collar bone leaving hickeys as I go.

Me:" Since you wanna talk about people sucking dick, how about you take mine"
Just like that he was turned around. I pulled down his shorts and Boxers doing the same to my self.

Derek:" Mike"
Me:" It's Daddy to you slut"
I pushed in forcefully as he screamed scratching at the wall. But me, I felt good as hell. I gave him deep and fast strokes as his screams got louder and louder.

Derek:"M-mike please"
Me:"Nah you wanted to talk about me sucking dick so imma make you take it"
I bit his neck causeing him to moan deeply into my touch. My finger nails digged into his waist causeing him to whimper.

Me:" FUCKKKK"
I busted my load into him as he came on the wall. I let him go as he fell. But I wasn't done, grabbing his hair making him look at me.
Derek:" Mike please stop"
He was crying like the bitch he is.

Me:" Only for now"
I slapped my dick against his face as my left over cum fell on his face, after that I leaned down licking my cum off his face then kissing him so he can taste it.

Derek:" I'm Sorry"
Me:" I know, daddy's gonna make you pay for what you did now be a good boy and clean up your mess I gotta go"
With that I kissed him one more time before putting back on my clothes and driving back to my house to shower.

----

I have no words for this chapter. At all what so ever 💀

edit-Updating spelling