Thirty-five

Mike

It was now dark outside and me and Derek had ended up at the mall after we got our ice cream and seen Mar.He had also wanted to by me some clothes too, I just said yes because he wasn't about to argue. We were now in H&M and Derek had picked me out a whole lot of stuff a mixture of Shirts, shorts and different types of pants. I was now on the last pair of ripped jeans and Derek was standing there waiting. "You like" I asked catching his attention. 

A smile came across his face as he walked over to me. "yeth you look so tute" I smiled at his words and kissed his cheek making him blush. "why you blushing for" I asked and he shrugged. "I don't know you still have that effect on me" I nodded taking that into mind before wrapping my arms around him. "I love you mama" I spoke and he smiled. "I love you more bubs" I kissed him once more but on the lips. I could stand there with him in my embrace all night but I knew we couldn't so I pulled and away and changes back in to my regular clothes.

Once done I came out with everything. "You paying for this" I asked and He nodded. "Can I help though" I asked and again but only received a glare before smacking my lips and following my lovely fiance to the front desk. Getting up there a short light akin girl about the same tone as Derek was at the counter. "Did you have any problems finding what you needed" she asked and Derek shook his head. Her gaze then landed on me suddenly bitting her lip. I heard Derek chuckle. "He don't won't you darling so stop looking" He spoke while swiping his card. "And before you say how would I know to answer your question I'm his boyfriend,baby mama, fiance, the love of his life he and so on and if you think for a second you can get him your wrong baby girl that is a king something you will never be able to handle" he finished making the girl go mute.

I looked at Derek and just shook my head that boy don't play about what's his. "Have a nice one sugar" Derek spoke once again as I grabbed my bags putting them in one hand as Derek grabbed the other. Getting back to the car I helped Derek in before getting in my self. "Bae stop being jealous" I chuckled and he shrugged. "I'm not jealous I'm just tired of hoes thinking they can have you" He spoke. "But you know I'm stuck with you forever I would never do you wrong...again" I spoke remembering the Jah situation (😭). "I know it's just I'm scared you'll leave me one day" He said making me frown. "Baby don't think that I would never leave you" I reassured him. He looked over at me and nodded. "ok" he whispered and I leaned over hugging him.

~~~~~~

We had now made it back to the house and Majesty was at the door waiting for us when we got there. Derek had walked with her to the couch as I took the stuff in the room. Opening the door I seen candles and roses all over the bed with more gifts everywhere. Walking into the room I sat the other bags down and followed the candles that led to the bathroom. Opening that door I seen it was a bottle of wine in ice and robes inside. Turning around I seen Derek standing there with face mask. "Spa night" I asked and he nodded smiling. I walked over picking him up kissing all over his face. "Thank you so much" He giggled. "One more thing" I raised an eye brow as he ran out the room soon coming back with what looked like a painting. "What is it-" I was cut off by seeing a painting of my mother in front of me.

My eyes instantly watered as I looked at it. "Do you like it" He asked and I nodded smiling before hugging him tightly. "Thank you so much bub" I Whispered as tears fell. "Your welcome" He spoke in my ear. Soon we pulled away and I smiled once more at the painting placing it down on the floor. "Lets go do face mask" I suggested and he smiled nodding before walking me to the bathroom. We both placed a face mask on our face and took many pictures as well. I took videos of Derek's stomach since lil baby was moving around. "You gone shake some ass for me bae" I asked. "You gone do it for me" I nodded and so did he we then turned on Body (we all know who that's by).

Once the beat dropped I began twerking on Derek as he threw money that we had got before. "Fucked it up baby!" He yelled making me laugh until I got down low making me him scream. "My baby got them Megan knees!" He spoke. "Period!" I finished and started recording Derek moving his hips to the beat. "Yes ma'am fuck it up" I laughed out making him laugh but suddenly there was a loud bang at the door making both me and Adweek jump. "FBI open up!" we heard and I grew confused so did Derek. "stay here" I spoke kissing him before walking out opening the door. "Is there a problem officer" I asked. "Are you Michael Chong" He asked and I nodded slowly. "Your under arrest for the murder of Vallyk Pena and Nicholas Simmons. You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to an attorney and if you cannot afford an attorney one will be provided for you. If you waive these rights and talk to us, anything you say may be used against you in court" He spoke and my eyes widened.

"officer please I didn't kill anyone" I spoke as he harshly turned me around against the wall. "What are y'all doing to him!" I heard Derek scream. "Who is this to you" One of them asked. "My fiance" He spoke. "Well your fiance is getting arrested for murder" Derek's eyes widened as he shook his head. "Who was it" He asked and the officer told him. "No! officer he didn't do it I promise you this is a setup" Derek spoke now crying. "I'm sorry sir but we're gonna take him down to the station. " I'm not guilty bruh please I didn't kill anyone! " I screamed as they pulled me off the wall. "Quiet" one spoke. "Please don't take him!" Derek screamed as I tried to fight my wait out. "Stop resisting" One spoke but I didn't listen. "Mike stop" I heard Derek say but I still didn't listen. "Stop resisting" The officer repeated again. "No!" I screamed and just like that I was on the ground shaking from being tased. "let me go" I heard Derek say as I was brought back on my feet. "Mike baby ill be there soon don't say anything until you get a lawyer" I seen he was crying lightly as a officer stood in front of him so he couldn't get to me making me frown. Before I could say anything I was pulled out the condo completely.

------
Hey!
Y'all probably mad at me but I needed sum drama to happen plus y'all been asking for updates so here you go this is 1/3 for today tomorrow ill update another book hopefully so don't get your hopes up. Also happy birthday to my bby Jah ily vro❤ but that's all babies luv y'all too😘

Bye!