Six

Derek

The next morning I woke up in someone's arm's. I looked up seeing Mike sleeping piecfuly, the sight made me smile a little.

I had to go so I tried to get out his grip making him move in his sleep. Once he stopped I tried again but this time he woke up.

Mike:" Where are you going"
Me:" I,uh...I gotta go"
Mike:" Why can't you stay"
I looked down and he just sighed. But he didn't let me go instead he came closer hugging me from the back.

Mike:" How much time do you have"
Me:" An hour or so"
Mike:" Then why can't you stay"
Me:"Because, I don't wanna here my parents mouth"

He just rolled his eyes letting go of me.

Me:" Come on don't do that"
I turned around to see him on his phone not paying any attention to me.
Me:" Mike"
.
.
.
Me:" Mike"
.
.
.
Me:" MIKE"
He finnaly looked at me but didn't say anything.
Me:" Omg talk to meeeee"
Mike:"...."
I huffed going on my phone until his phone ding, I looked to see his eyes widened.

Me:" What"
He shook his head putting his phone in his pocket. I watched as he got up going in the kitchen.
Mike:" You can go now"
Me:" What no"

He shrugged continuing to fix him some noodles.

I was starting to get annoyed so I just picked up my stuff and left.

Mike

Welp... it's just me and my noodles sitting down watching Henry danger until I heard a nock at the door.

I rolled my eyes thinking it was Derek but acutely it was his best friend Vallyk. Confused because how'd he know where I lived

Me:" What are you doing here"
I said nervously after what he had sent me.
Val:" You know what I'm here for"
Me:" Know I don't"

He smirked coming in.
Val;" You know Derek is lying to you, so why don't you just come and be with me"
I looked down wondering if what he was saying was true.

Val:" Don't cry Mikey, you got me and I mean all of me"
He used his index finger making me face him. I looked into his eyes before walking away.

Val:" What"
Me:" I'm not gonna fuck you"
Val:" And why not"
Me:" Because, your Derek's friend and just because I may not believe him doesn't mean I don't have respect for him"
Val:" MIKE IT DOESN'T MATTER, YOUR LONELY AS HELL ANYWAYS SO WHY WONT YOU FUCK ME!"

I chuckled turning back around.

Me:" Yes, I am lonely but I'll rather be that then go around and fuck people to feel loved"
He just rolled his eyes.
Val:" Fine, I'll just go ask Kobe"
With that he left slamming my door.

Me:" Niggas ain't shit"

Derek

Mia:" BAEEE"
Me:" Hm"
Mia was up and yelling at me to get off the game.
Mia:" I'm only here for a mouth and you haven't gave me any attention"
Me:" Maybe because I don't want you here"

Mia:" What"
I turned off the game looking at her.
Me:" I don't want you"
Mia:" You playing right"
Me:" Nope"
Mia:" You better go take a walk because we ain't done nigga, you mine"

And with that she came up to me whipping my dick out.

Me:" The fuck"
She didn't pay me no mind just took off here clothes.
Me:" Mia move bruh"
Mia:" No, you my nigga bitch and I want some dick"

She got on my lap forcing her self down.

Mia:" AHHHH"
Me:" Bruh, get off me"
I couldn't do anything she kept on sucking my neck making it harder for me to control my self.
Me:" Fuck it"

I picked her up taking off my shirt and slamming her on the bed. We all know what came after that...

After me and Mia were done she ended up falling asleep on my chest. I sat up on the side of the bed getting on my phone seeing messages from Mike. I opened the messages to see this...

Mike💖

Derek I'm sorry...
Read

Are you busy or something 🤔
Read

HELLOOOO
Read

I wonder are you with that hoe you call a girlfriend 😒
Read

Probably fucking her to😑
Read

I new I shouldn't of trusted you, fucking bitch🖕🏾
Read

Mike I didn't fuck no body
Read
-

I sighed putting my phone back down. I can't even be mad I lied to him and I know he knows it. Suddenly I felt someone rubbing on my back.

Mia:" What's wrong Babe"
I didn't say anything
Mia:" What's wrong bub, talk to me"
Me:" It's nothing, but I do have to do something first"

(Skip)

After I got to Mike's apartment I sighed to myself before nervously knocking on the door.
5 minutes later a sleepish (IDC is it's not a word) Mike came to the door.

He took one look at me before slamming the door in my face.

Me:" Mike open the door"
Mike:" You smell like sex, so no plus you lied to me... again"
Me:" Mike please open the door"
He opened the door and looked at me.

Me:" Yes I did lie, I can't say I'm sorry because that would be another lie. I tried ok I really did I'm just not gay not even for you and trust me I don't wanna say this but this is just what it i-"

I was cut off by a pair of plump lips kissing me. But I didn't kiss back. Mike pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

Mike:" Look me in the eye and tell me what you said was just true"

Derek:"I-"

--

Wassup people's, how y'all doing today.

Also if you want, you can leave suggestions or what you think should happen in the story.

^^^ Quote for the day💖

edit-Updating spelling in chapters)