Sixteen

Mike

It's been 6 weeks since everything went down and me and Derek are back at home. He asked me to install cameras so I did but I've seen that he's gained wait and eating more then he normally does.

He's Also been having strong mood swings and being horny almost 3 days a week but either way I end up helping him so it doesn't matter.

"MIKEY!" I heard Derek call out to me from the bathroom. "Yes bub" I said back. "I threw up" He said and I walked to the bathroom to see him hovering over the toilet. "This is the third time today are you ok" I said and he nodded.

"I'm fine it's just the food I ate" He said and I nodded. "Maybe because you ate peanut butter and pickles together" I spoke and he rolled his eyes. "It's good now hush" He sassed getting up walking past me after he finished in the bathroom.

I followed close behind seeing him laying on the bed.

"But before you go to work for the day can you cuddle with me while your hands are on my stomach" He asked and I nodded. He's been asking me to do this lately but I don't mind.

"Can you tell me more about you" He asked. "Nah I want you to tell me when was the first time you seen me when you were younger" I said and he chuckled.

"Well when I was 15 I was just selling weed on the corner before I got more avance in the gang shit but anyways I was on the corner selling to a guy when I seen Tay with Kae and you but I didn't know y'all at the time but fast forward I was done for the night and you guys were long gone exept you. I seen you in an alley way drinking I didn't move I just continued to stare it wasn't really dark so I could still see you perfectly fine that was until I tripped and hid behind a trash can and you looked my way letting me see your face and whew chile" I laughed at his words. "After a few minutes you just left and I never thought I'll see you again Until one day I came home and you were in the leaving room with Tay and Kae laughing and talking . Younger me would've shrugged which I did but me now would have stayed knowing the pain you were actually going threw" He finished and I stayed quiet.

"You really just made my day" I said and he chuckled. "I still can't believe I liked a 17 year old for a whole year" He said chuckling and I laughed. "Tay even said I used to jack off saying your name once I found out what it was" He said turning red and I laughed harder.

"It's not even funny" He said and I chuckled kissing his cheek. "You are such a simp" I said and he shrugged turning to face me. "Only for you Mikey" He cheesed and I smiled kissing him but of course Mejesty had to ruin the whole mood jumping on the bed.

"That dog just won't let us be great" I groaned and Derek laughed.