Fourty-six

Derek

I screamed as Bashar jabbed the knife into my stomach over and over again. "PLEASE!" I screamed as blood feeled my mouth. "Where is Mike" he demanded moving the knife around inside me. "I-I don't know- ahhhh!" I screamed. "Your lieing" he said taking the knife out.

"If you don't tell me where he is I'll kill you" he said and I chuckled. "Do it then" I said and he looked me in the eyes. "Take him to the chair" He said and suddenly I was carried to a chair with straps everywhere. I feel like I'm making this worse for my self.

Since I had blood leaking out of me I was going unconscious until I fell a stinging pain all over my body. "FUCK!" I screamed.

"Where is he" Bashar said and I shook my head. "I don't know" I said and he turned on the chair Again making me scream in pain.

"Since you won't tell me I'll ask Jah" he said and I looked at him."Why do you want him" I asked and he looked at me. "Because he doesn't deserve to feel loved when I can't my self" He said. "Just because your wife was taken from you dosen't mean you have to put Mike threw the same pain. The boy been threw enough and with me in here it's Only stressing him more" I said. "Please, I'll do anything I'll even join your Mafia if it means he can live and be stressful free that's all I want" I pleaded Bashar Looked at me.

"Patch him up"

Mike

I was sitting in the living room thinking when I heard a nock at the door. I opened the door and stopped at the sight.

It was Derek.

"Oh my God" I Said throwing my body on him he groaned slightly but hugged me back. "Where were you" I said. "Don't worry about it I'm here now" he said and I just shrugged it off.

I grabbed his chin kissing him deeply and he kissed back. After a few minutes we pulled away. "You Gonna help me take a shower" he said and I nodded.

~~~~~~

Derek

After taking a shower I put the gun and the burner phone away in the closet. Yes I was serious when I said I'll join the Mafia. Jojo, Tay and Jah know and agreed to leave my family alone if I do right by my part.

I said I was gonna keep Mike safe and this seems like the only way.

But right now he was spooning me while I layed on his chest. "I missed you" He said and I looked up. "I thought I was gonna lose you forever" He mumbled and I got up hovering over him. I took his hand and interwined his with mine placing it on my heart.

"You feel that" I said and he nodded. "As Long as my heart is beating it's because of you and even it wasn't deep down it will still be beating for you and you only" I said and he looked me in the eye's.

"I love you Mikey it's me and you forever" He was now on verge of tears making me smile a little. "If I could mary you right now I would but until then" I said taking out something from my pocket.

I opened the box revealing a promise ring. His eyes widened and he looked at the sliver diamond ring. "Derek I-" he cut him self off by crying. "It's ok bub" I said pulling him into me. I took his hand and placed the ring on his finger.

He cried happy tears as I did so. I looked back up at him and kissed him softly. He kissed back of course holding me.

He flipped us over and I was laying on my back while he hovered over me. He connected our lips pulling one of my legs up holding my thigh as he slowly grinded against me.

I pulled away going to hs neck. "Fuck" I groaned silent as I pulled away. He slid his hand under my shirt and took off my shirt revealing all the scars. He leaned down and kissed on every single one of them.

I smiled looking down at him. He then came back up and took off both our clothes. Looking down down at my nude body he bit his lip."I haven't seen you like this in forever" he mumbled going down and kissing different parts of my body.

I then felt him kiss the tip of my memener making me shiver. He then started putting in work as his toungue slided up, down and around my shaft.

"Uhh" I moaned in pleasure gripping the sheets thrusting my hips up but he held me down gripping my waist."uhhh fuck" I moaned as he deep throated me. He came back up and looked me in the eyes and smiled as salava and pre cum dripped down his chin.

He licked it and sat me up. "All fours mamas" he said and I nodded getting in the position and arching my back. I felt him play with my ass for a second before I felt something cold touch my whole making me jerk forward.

"Calm down bub it's just lube" Mike wispered in my ear and I calmed down. "Imma stretch you ok" He said and I nodded. But then he got off the bed which made me confused until I felt something being pressed against my whole and it wasn't his finger.

"THE FUCK!" I Moaned as he chuckled. "Mhm what is that" I Moan as what ever it was, was being pushed into me. "It's a dildo baby" I bit my lip as he pushed it farther in me. "I-I thought Y-you said you were g-onna AHHHH!" I screamed as the dildo hit my protest that's when he pulled it out.

"I was stretch you" he said. "Just not with my fingers" I nodded as I then felt something start to vibrate in me making my juices run fast down my leg. "MHM UHHH!" I Moaned as I felt the vibrater hit my protest.

But then the pleasure became to Much once Mike started pushing in me making the vibrater push up against my protest more then it was before.

"Ohh daddy fuck" I moaned as Mike gave me long fast strokes before I could even adjust. "Mhm take daddy's dick" he groaned causing me to moan at the sound of his husky voice.

"Daddy take the vibrater out it's to much" I breathed out as my eyes rolled back. "Nah, you haven't felt this dick in a lil minute" He said pulling my hair making me arch more.

"Fuck Bea" he groaned as his paste sped up. "I can't t-take it" I groaned from all the pleasure. "Well you gonna take it bitch" he said and the words triggered me and I instantly shut up completely.

I didn't say anything I just cried silently now feeling pain. I guess Mike notice because he pulled out and made me look at him. "What's wrong bub" he said as I looked up and layed my head on his chest. "Did I trigger you" he asked and I nodded slightly.

"We don't ha-" I cut him off. "It's fine Mikey" I said and got back in position. "You sure bub"he asked as I nodded. He climbed back behind me sliding in with ease. I moan quietly as he went slow this time.

He took his time and kissed my back while doing so. I moaned deeply at the slow plessure he was giving to me. "he pulled me up so my back was against his chest.

"I-I have to cum" I wispered quitely in his ear. "Cum for me bub" he said kissing my neck and with that I came hard as he did the same in me.

Once road out our high we layed down under the cover and he took the vibration out of me.

I layed on his chest with heavy eyes. "Thank you Mikey" I said. "Your welcome my love" He said and I smiled slightly closing my eyes. "Happy birthday Mi amor" He wispered and kissed my forehead as I fell into a deep slumber.

------

Yes Derek is finnaly 17 bitches 😝 Also I came up with another Idea so the book may be longer and this is he end of Chapter 2😁

Ok bye now ✨

Oh and I said this like a million times already but spam happy birthday to my bitch kaeethabratt she turning 17 or whatava 😏

Ok that's enough 😘