Twenty-five

Mike

I sat in the hospital room thinking to myself. I Looked at Derek before shaking my head. I can't put him threw this.

I was shocked and confused at what I saw when the man revealed his self but my main focus was on Derek and turns out we were gonna have twins but based on where the needles were only one of the baby's died.

I cried a few hours earlier when they let me see it after they took it out of Derek. To me she looked beautiful and yes it was a she. I was gonna get justice or my baby girl and nothing's gonna stop me.

But right now I was sitting down watching Derek patiently until he all of a sundon woke up. "M-mike" He stuttered trying to get up but I pushed him down. "Calm down I'm right here" I spoke jently grabbing his hands calming him slowly.

"What happened is the baby ok" he asked and I nodded. I didn't wanna tell him about the second baby because I knew a lot was going threw his head right now.

"The baby is fine but you need to leave town so things can stay that way" I admitted and he straight faced me. "Mike no I'm not leaving" He sasssd and I shook my head.

"It's not safe for you anymore so your going to LA" his eyes widened. "I'm not leaving you here Mike what makes you think I'm about to leave you" He said.

"Because Mattia's twin no one fucking knew about is out for us both!" I Simi yelled and he stopped talking. "Mattia's what" He asked as his voice got quiet. "But it's gonna be ok because once your gone he won't be able to find you" he looked at me before looking away.

"I'm not going anywhere simple as that and there's nothing you can do to make me" He spat before blowing air from his mouth. Sighing I went and sat back down.

~~~~~~

Anonymous

I watched in plane sight as Mike Walked out the room. I've been waiting for that ever since I got here.

Vallyk and Nick were supposed to kill the baby turns out they were gonna have two guess not. I watched Mike Walk outside to get some air like he normally does at this time so I took that chance to go to Derek's room to see he was asleep.

I smiled a little to myself at the sight. I knew he was weak so that's why I came at this time. I took my left hand caressing his cheek making he flench from the cold touch.

"You are so beautiful" I wispered taking out a little blade. "But your bueaty is to good for anyone so I'll have to take it" I mumbled before gashing the knife into his face making cut marks and his Eye's widened.

He looked at me and his eyes widened. But what I wasn't expecting is for someone to get me from the back. The knife constant going in out of me. I turned around see Mike.

"You really tried to kill me" I said laughing a little as blood poored out from my back. "Nice try" I cooed Before grabbing the knife he was holding before charging at him.

He dodged it smashing my head into his knee. Last time I seen Mike he couldn't ftght for shit what is this. "Don't ever mess with him again" He spat punching me with every word. I laughed a little spitting out blood. "Your so occupied on me you didn't even realize Derek was gone" I laughed out and sure enough when he turned around Derek was there but I used that as a destraction before crabbing the knife stabbed him in the stomach.

"One for being a sorry bitch" I muttered taking the knife and putting it back in. "One for taking Derek" I wispered. "And one for killing my brother" I said letting his body drop dead as Derek sat there watching in horror.

I smiled to my self shaking my head before sitting back into the chair watching Mike walk back into the room.

Soon I'll get my justice very very soon.
-

------

I'll update later but until then here's this.

Dagger dick out ☹️