Seventeen pt 2

Mike

I was drinking a shit with Jah and Stoke when My Boo by Usher came on. "Who put this on" Stoke said and I shrugged and Jah started singing. "Started when we were younger when you were mine my booooo" I laughed. "You we always be my boo" Stoke sang and I laughed as they continue singing.

Once the song was over we played some more old songs until Wap came on making me laugh because Derek has the phone. "D come give your man's a lap dance. "Tay teased making Derek Chuckle before sitting on my lap and going to work.

I bit my lip grabbing his waist.   He continued to do that until the song was over. "I'm tired now" He said and I chuckled. "Wait Mike try and give D a lap dance" Sy said and Derek shrugged.

"What song though" I asked. "Play Money by Cardi" Jah said and I shook my head. Once the song started I started to grind against him to the beat until it picked up. "Period!" Kae screamed throwing money making me laugh.

I felt Derek harden under me but I didn't stop. "That nigga Derek on cloud nine" Stoke said and Derek chuckled. "Shut up hefty" He clapped back grabbing my waist pressing me on his member as I continue to grind.

"Oh shit" I wispered. "Y'all I'm hard" Derek said out loud and we all laughed. "My saggy dick" Corey said and I felt Derek immediately go soft.

"Ew, anyways time for cake" He announced and I jumped up as he went to go get the cake. "I hope he not really about to put 19 candles on that shit" Tay said and Derek shrugged. "Shut up" Derek mumbled and she rolled her eyes.

Once he was done he lit it. "Ok on three" Derek said. "On three what" Gazzy Jah's friend said. "we say happy birthday stupid" Stoke said and he nodded. "1...2...3" after singing happy birthday to me I cut the cake putting it on a plate and ate it and did the same for everyone else.

"Good" Derek asked and I nodded. "Oh there's a special guess and please don't be mad at me that's all I'm saying" He said turning off his phone before getting up walking to the door and coming back in with Bahsar making me straight face him.

"Really Derek" He looked down not even taking a glance my way. "Hey Micheal I know we ain't cool like that but Derek here wanted me to come down and give you a gift so I did" He said taking out a key. "I know I did you wrong and I'm sorry and I know your not gonna ever forgive me but you still are my son and I'll never forget that so here's your gift and happy birthday" He said giveing me the keys and white envelope and with that he left.

I looked down seeing the car keys  to a Rolls-Royce making me smile a little. Opening the envolobe I seen a wad off cash 2 plane ticket and a pregnancy test" I rasied an eyebrow taking it out and everyone looked at me confused exempt Derek. "Yo dad prego or sum" Tay said and I shrugged. "Ion know I hope not" I said Chuckling to.

"No he's not pregnant...I am" I heard Derek said and my head snapped towards him seeing he lifted his shirt. "Damn" Stoke said in shock. "Bitch you look a mouth prego how long you been hiding this" She asked. "A mouth" He said quietly and I walked up to him. "You pregant...with my baby" I asked and he nodded and I started jumping up and down.

"I gotta baby momma yes sir" I said happily. "I'ma be a auntie" Tay said clapping. "Me to hoe" Kae said as the two clapped.

"Congrats bro" Jah said dabbing me up. "preciate it bruh" I said back turning to Derek. "I'm not even mad at you I'm just glad you told me" I said and he smiled. "I think this was the best gift you gave me" I said and he smiled. "I'm glad" He said and I hugged him.