Three

Derek

I sat there looking to the side as several men stuck there dick inside me including Kentrell and K3. They've been going at it for a good 4 hours and not once did I cum. I have been filled with all types of stuff that I didn't even know could come out of people.

My head hurts my legs hurt my ass hurts I'm bleeding and they don't care. I couldn't move I just wanted to sleep because to this point I don't care anymore.

I just wanted to go home.

(Later that night)

They were now done and gone exept the other to bastards. I was still sitting in the bed exposed looking at the same place I was before when suddenly my phone rung but it was in the pocket of my sweats which were across the room.

I slowly made my way towards my phone but fell in the process so I just crawled. I seen it was a face time call from Mike. Therefore I just let the phone ring and sent him a text saying I was busy. After doing that I felt someoe behind me.

"What you doing" I heard his deep voice say. "N-nothing" I stuttered turning around holding my knees against my chest. "It's ok Derek, you'll be out of here in no time well... depending how long Mike finds out that your not ok then we'll do what we were playing on doing before which was to kill him" he said ever so kindly before kissing my bruised neck.

He picked me up kissing my neck roughly and taking me to the bed. I started to cry again. "Please" I said as he pushed in me. "Nah lil baby you gonna take this dick just like you did before"

I screamed in pain as he continued to slammed into me. Everyone is gone and I have no kind of help, I'm just left here to suffer.

Mike

I sat in the bathroom throwing up. I didn't know why it's just that I felt sick all of a sudden. I've been at this for a good hour or so. My head hurt from all the throwing up and I was tired.

Derek wouldn't answer his phone and I keep on having these voices in my head screaming at me for help or something and it's making my head hurt and on top of that I've been stressing over what Sy told me and what I day dreamed earlier.

But it was now time to eat when Stoke and Jah came in my room. "We gotta surprise for you" he said and I turned to them suspiciously . "What" I said cearios.

"Come in" they both said and in walked Kea. "MY BITCH!" I screamed running towards her. "Hey Mikey" she laughed hugging me. We pulled away and she looked at me smiling. "So as you may know I gotta nigga right" she said and I nodded. "Please don't be mad but-"

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice. "Wassup lil boodie muncher" the familiar voice said. "Juan" I said Looking up. "Oh What's up mane" he said hugging me. "Oh so y'all know each other" Kea asked and we nodded. "Well I'm glad y'all came down but can I ask you something" they both nodded. "Have y'all heard from Derek"

They both shook there heads 'No' and I nodded. "Imma call Tay" I said Before turning around and calling her. "Yes Mike" she said.

"Have you heard from Derek" I asked and she got quiet. "No actually but let me go see if he's at home" She said. "Ok, well call me when you get there" I said and he hummed in response hanging up.

"She said she hasn't heard from him but is going to see if he's at home" I said to the 2 and they nodded. "Oh wait, my friend 21 told me something about him going to go get his dick wet with a few other guys by this light skin nigga" Jah said making me look at him. "When was this" I asked. "After me and Stoke left but later on when we got to the studio" he said.

"Can I get this friends number" Jah shrugged giving me his number. "Thanks Jah but can y'all all leave" I said and they all nodded walking out. So I called the number and what I heard shocked me.

"H-hello" someone cried into the phone. I could hear squicking in the background. "Yeah uh-" "uhhhhh" the person screamed cutting me off and I new who it was by the voice.

"Vallyk?!"

---

🤪

But let me go take this test💀

Dagger dick out