Twenty-one

Mike

The next day I woke up to kisses on my lips. My eyes opened being met with light brown eyes that shined in the sun looking back down at my chocolate brown ones.

Derek smiled caressing my cheek. "You really done know how much I love you" He said before pecking my forehead and laying back down on my chest.

After yesterday I've been off and on with the situation but Derek has been trying to cheer me up.
-

I looked down seeing Derek drawing random things on my chest with his finger. He then looked up at me smiling. "What you wanna do today" he asked me sitting up. "I wanna stay here with you" I said pulling him down for a kiss. " You can do that" He said going back and kissing me, don't judge us we do this every morning.

After our daily morning make out we both got up walking to the kitchen. Derek took out an apple and started eating it while I just drunk some water. " Wanna dance" he asked going to connect his phone to the speaker.

"Sure" Once I heard the song I got happy because it was something you dance bachata to. So I pulled Derek to my chest holding his waist as he wrapped his arms around my neck and we started dancing bachata around the kitchen.

Derek looked down at me cheesing as I smiled looking up at him. Once the song ended we just played random song's while we sing and dance to them. Derek was fixing him some food while I just sat on my phone until he came back with some grapes.

"Baby let me get some" I said pouting as he ate the grapes in my face, he then took one in his hand and fed it to me. "Thank you" I said kissing his cheek making him smile.

"Whatcha doing" He asked as I scrolled on my phone. "Nun much just putting stuff in my calendar. He nodded going back to his grapes. "I got a letter" he said looking at me. "What letter"

"It was letter of someoe telling me to watch out or something because there coming for me" he said while still munching on his grapes. "Did it say who it was" I asked giving him my fool attention. "No, it just said My name and that's it" I nodded looking back at him. "Who do you think it is" I asked him as he got up to put his bowl away. "I don't know"

We both shrugged it off and just continued injoyimg each other's company.

(Later on that day)

Derek

I was on the porch when I felt a presents Infront of me. I looked up seeing a light skin boy with dreads and tattoos on his arms.

His eyes were covered by his dreads so I couldn't really make out what he looked like." Yes" I asked standing there confused because he didn't say anything. " Hello Derek" I was taking back once he said my name. " You don't remember me, no one does anyways but just know that your not indecent and you know that"

He said smirking. "You may be confused now but I'll help you understand" he walked up closer to me wispering In my eat.

"Taymor"

I gasped as he said the name I haven't heard in years only meaning one thing.

"Yeah it's me Derek but this time I'm not cool with you, you know what you did and I'm going to make you pay" and with that he walked away without another word leaving me there speechless.

"Oh no"

--

Hmm what did Derek do to Taymor?