Chapter 645

Gabby's POV: After spending the last hour and a half asleep in bed, I was finally awoken by the sound of Matt talking in his sleep. "Whatever you do, save her....not me. Matteo needs her more." It sounded like a nightmare. So, I decided to grab his hand and hold him. "Matt, wake up. Matt, you're having a nightmare." I then moved to kiss him softly in order to wake him up. That did the trick. Looking at me all confused, Matt just looked around. "We home?" I nodded and rubbed his cheek. "What were you dreaming about?" 

Matt sighed and then moved to sit up, looking at me. "We were both in the hospital. They were picking between you and me on who to try and save more." I looked at him and sat up, moving close to him before putting my hand on his cheek. "Baby..." Matt teared up and kissed my forehead. "Gabby, it was between you and me for treatment. I had to do it. Matteo can't live without you." I just rubbed his cheek. "Or his dad. Matt, please don't say that."

Matt sighed and wrapped his arms around me. We just held each other close because we were scared out of our minds. That's when we heard my phone ring. I sighed and decided to ignore it. That was until the person called again. Letting Matt go before rolling over, I saw it was Antonio. I sighed and looked at Matt. "It's my brother." He nodded. "Answer, he is probably worried sick." I nodded and answered the phone. "Antonio, what's up?"

He sighed and went to speak to me. "Listen, I get this is all of a sudden but...what are you guys doing with regards to this you know stuff. I already got Sylvie staying home because she's pregnant but, I have to work. I am just hoping that Gabby is at least staying home." Matt nodded and smiled. "We're both going to stay home. At least, until we figure everything out. I can't be bringing germs home to a baby." 

Antonio sighed and then spoke up. "Think maybe you can do me a favor?" I was confused but decided to hear him out. "What type of favor?"