Hermann

Hermann's POV: As I stood at Matt and Gabby's door, I sighed because I knew that this was going to be hard on them. I wanted to talk to them about possibly returning to my in-law suite during this time so they aren't alone. I get they need their space and stuff but, at least this way they have a firefighter upstairs and we have paramedics downstairs. It's win-win situation.

Once Matt opened the door, I looked at him. "Hey Hermann." I nodded. "You don't want me to come in do you?" Matt turned to look at Gabby. "Can he?" Gabby nodded. "He can't have COVID yet." Matt agreed and let me in. I then smiled at Matteo. "Hi little guy." Gabby smiled. "Listen, I am here because me and Cindy were talking and we wanted to know if you wanted to come stay close to friends like in the in-law suite? That way, you have someone to help out."

Gabby looked at me and smiled. "Let me guess, you want some help with the kids when you're at work?" I looked at her and chuckled. "It'd be nice. Also, it would allow you to have a safe place to keep Matteo that's not in apartment complex." Matt looked at Gabby and shook his head. "It's too much work. We would literally have to move everything." Gabby sighed. "I agree with Matt. Maybe we can just agree that we are able to see each other?"

I thought about it and agreed. "Okay, I guess what we really wanted to do was give you someone you can talk to." Gabby nodded and smiled. "Thanks Hermann but, we're safe here and we have friends to call. Maybe in a few months we'll come to shift?" Matt agreed with her. "Definitely. We aren't taking too long. We just need to figure stuff out. With Matteo being so young we're scared." I agreed and smiled at them. "Stay safe okay?" They both nodded and smiled while I left.