Chapter 694

Gabby's POV: After spending the past hour in the living room, eating lunch, laughing and watching a bit of TV, I was now in the bedroom after having just put Matteo down for a nap in the nursery. I decided to get changed into something a bit more comfortable when I felt Matt walk up behind me. Taking off his shirt as he walked in, I saw him put it on the bed as he stood behind her and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Somebody said they wanted to have fun?"

I smiled as he whispered in my ear when he said that before turning around to look at him. I then moved his hands to my shirt and got him to take it off. He didn't waste any time getting me undressed because the next thing I knew, my pants were on the ground. Once I was undressed, I decided to tease him a bit by just standing in front of him and kissing him slowly while not taking his pants off. You could tell Matt was frustrated I was doing that.

"Oh c'mon Gabby, you teased me during lunch now I have to be teased even more!" I nodded and then walked away to get in bed and stared at him. "Or you can just take them off yourself?" Laying down in bed before waiting for him, I smiled when he finally took off his pants. "See, that wasn't so hard." He glared at me. "But, it wasn't as fun or pleasing as it would have been if you had done it." I knew why he said that and chuckled when he joined me in bed. 

Slipping close to him once he was laying down in bed next to me, I smiled while moving my legs in between his. I then went to put my hand on his chest as we just laid there for a moment, staring at each other. Matt then pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear when I whispered to me. "I want to ask you something but, I am not sure if I should." He was confused when I said that before putting his arm across my body. "Gabby, just ask me." 

I nodded and sighed before moving my hand to his face. "I want an honest answer okay? No telling me what I want to hear, the truth okay?" He nodded and agreed. "Sure, just ask me already." I nodded and took a breath. "We've been home now for a while and I know you've had time to process this now. So, being honest with me....how are you feeling after having been to Target today? You asked me that, now it's my turn."

Matt sighed and then went to rub my hip. "I'm doing better than expected. I am scared, scared that I'll have the dreams again tonight. Scared that I'll wake up yelling and crying...scaring the crap out of you as I wake you up from your sleep." Moving to kiss him softly, I whispered to him while leaning my forehead against his. "Don't worry about waking me up and scaring me if you have a bad dream tonight Matt, I'm here for you."