Chapter 698

Gabby's POV: While I was in the shower, I decided to put some music on. I felt like I just needed a minute to think. This was a crazy time we were living in after all and sometimes, you just need to take a minute to think. With a new baby during a health crisis, I was bound to be worried most of the time. But what made this even harder was the fact that Matteo was our miracle child. What would happen to me and Matt if he got COVID and didn't survive? Would we divorce again or would we stay together? Would we try and have another kid? Why I am asking myself these questions, I have no clue. However, they've been spinning in my mind ever since we got home.

That's what I'm scared about. During this health crisis, we are probably going to be spending a lot of time at home. That gives me a lot of time to think and reflect on the past. You know what, I need to just stop thinking about COVID right now and concentrate on Matteo. Or, me and Matt's relationship. That's when I heard him walk into the washroom.

"Just coming to fresh up a bit. Matteo was starting to sniff my pits and made a face." I chuckled when he said that before turning to look at him. I then decided to tease him by opening the curtain. "Oh really now." He turned to look at me and smirked. "Fuck you're such a turn on. He then walked up to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

Tugging me against his chest, he kissed her softly while I put my hands on his face. "If only he was still asleep...then you could be in here with me." He was mad that I said that. "God, I keep saying it because it's so true. You are going to be the death of me woman! You keep this up and I don't care if you don't want to...you are going to be mine unprotected."

I glared at him when he said that. "Matt, you really don't mean that do you?" He leaned back and looked at me, biting his lip. "Of course not." I didn't believe him and went to shut off the towel. How can he say that when he knows that exact type of thinking can literally end up killing me thanks to my aneurysm. Walking past him, I went to the bedroom to get dressed.