Chapter 693

Gabby's POV: After making my way inside and getting changed into something more comfortable, I walked back over to the kitchen to see Matt there holding Matteo in his arms. I left him in the car seat just to take a breather. He was now carrying him to the chair we had for him in the living room and bent down as he set Matteo down in his chair. "There we go little man, how about you take a nap there instead of in your car seat? Probably a lot comfier."

I smiled when he said that before going to grab some of the groceries and starting to unpack them. Starting with the cereals, I smiled because Matt got the right ones without any problems. I then proceeded to do our bars and everything when I saw Matt do the fridge stuff. "Make sure you keep the order I like. Oh and put the formula right next to the fridge. I'm doing that from now on instead of breastfeeding. I think it's time."

Matt looked at me and nodded, going to put the baby formula next to the fridge so it's easily accessible whenever it's time to feed Matteo. "You'll let me know what amount of formula we're going to give him okay? That way we can rotate. Also, that also means he can start sleeping in the nursery so that only one of us have to wake up in the middle of the night if it's our night."

I looked at him. "Wait, by rotate you mean every other feeding right?" Matt looked at me. "No, I mean the entire night. One of us gets up during the middle of the night while the other one gets to sleep through the entire night. Probably the best idea. On nights where you are really tired, I can take care of him all night. You deserve it after having to wake up every time at 2 am."

I smiled when he said that and then walked over to him. Wrapping my arm around his back, I brought Matt close to me before kissing him softly. "Best husband ever." He smiled when I said that before kissing me again. "He is so staying in the nursery when we are in bed after lunch." I nodded and agreed, wanting to have some sexy alone time with Matt.