Chapter 757

Matt's POV: After finishing in the washroom, I was now in the midst of getting ready for bed when I saw Gabby come into the bedroom. She smiled at me as she set her clothes down in the hamper to reveal a little nightie she was wearing. I then glared at her and smirked. "Was that the plan all along tonight?" She smirked and went to close the door. "We have to be quiet though because of him..." She said pointing at Matteo. "...and Sylvie's in the next room." I nodded and smiled when she said that before watching her get in bed.

Taking off my jeans before setting them down at the end of the bed, I smirked when I went to take off my jeans. However, my plan didn't go as smoothly as planned because I went a bit too fast and my jeans got stuck. I sighed while looking at Gabby and then took my time taking off my jeans. I then set them down on the footboard of our bed before getting in with her. Moving to lay down right next to her in bed, I smirked as I tugged her body against mine. That's when I felt her slip her legs in between mine.

I then decided to put my hand on her hip as I played with her nightie. "Someone is definitely turning me on and owes me when we are alone again." She chuckled when I said that before moving to grab my neck. She then moved close to me and went to kiss my neck softly. "Does this work as repayment?" Biting my lip as she kissed my neck, I nodded while trying to hold in a moan. I then turned my head and smirked as I leaned down to kiss her. "Fuck, you're hot."

Gabby then smiled at me. "Now, now...carefully with the potty mouth honey. We have a baby in our room tonight." I nodded before leaning down to kiss her again. "Listen, just a reminder that it's your night tonight to feed him." Gabby then rolled her eyes. "Seriously, you tell me now. Can we switch and I'll do it tomorrow? I mean, look at what I am wearing." I then nodded and understood what she meant. "Okay, we'll switch for tonight. Tomorrow, I get to sleep more though. And about what you're wearing....this stays on all day tomorrow. We stay in bed."

Gabby nodded and agreed. "I mean, as long as Sylvie goes to Antonio's to talk. If she stays here then we are sitting out there with her." I nodded and agreed before going to kiss her softly. "Goodnight Gabby, I love the crap out of you." Gabby nodded and chuckled as she kissed me one last time. "Goodnight Matt." She then moved to roll over in my arms to sleep. Moving closer to her, I tugged her back against my body so that her back was against my chest. 

Falling asleep shortly thereafter, I was glad to be holding Gabby in my arms because it was really comfortable. This was the life, me and the love of my life sleeping in my arms.