Chapter 787

Gabby's POV: Once me and Matt were now sitting on the couch, you could tell Matt was hungry. Right when he sat down, he started eating the burger. And let's just say he was eating quickly. "Matt, slow down. We have time." He turned to look at me and then nodded. "Sorry, just hungry." I nodded and then moved to rub his arm. "You were also just in the hospital. Baby, you need to relax okay? Take your time and just rest." He nodded and sighed as he put his burger down and then wrapped his arm around me. "Sorry about having to go to the hospital."

I sighed and looked at him. I then went to grab his hand. "It's okay, just stop worrying me like that. You know I hate seeing you hurt or sick." He nodded and then rubbed my hand. Moving to kiss my wedding ring, he then smiled at me. "I promise." I smiled as I went to grab his neck when I turned to look at Matteo. "I also need you here to help me raise that guy over there." Matt smiled as he looked at Matteo too. "He's starting to look more like me now I think." I agreed.

"He has your lips and hair. However, he is in the middle of both of our skin tones. I mean, that does worry me however....not as much anymore." Matt smiled at me. "I know, it's scary to think that our son might be racially profiled but....he won't be. Especially considering who his uncle his. When he's older, we are going to talk to the CPD and make sure that Antonio is always alerted when any incident involves one Matteo Casey. Then, he can either handle it or he can call the bad cop in the city." I then looked up at him. "Who?"

Matt smiled at me. "You really think if he gets to jail that he is just going to be dealing with the police? Hell no. I already have one Casey in my family with a criminal record. I am not going to have a second one." We both agreed and smiled. "Let's not talk about this okay? Matteo doesn't look good in black and white stripes." Matt chuckled. "I don't think anybody looks good in black and white stripes. Unless of course they are on a tight dress that hugs all these nice curves which I love." Matt then moved his hand down my body before kissing me.

I was so turned on as I wrapped my arms around him and laid down in his arms. "You need to calm down so I can eat. Also, our son is right there." Matt nodded and smiled. "When we are in bed, I want to get somewhat close. No, not sexual but...you know what I mean." I nodded and smiled. "I understand Matt. I know what you mean because we both don't want to take those chances. My life is more important than a baby." We both smiled when I said that.

I then sat up and went to grab my food again. "Listen, eat up so that we can go relax in bed. Doctor's orders remember?" Matt nodded and then grabbed his burger so that we could eat. However, I wasn't too sure about the getting intimate part. He was after all just released from the hospital and he should rest for a bit. Hopefully he isn't mad that I want him to rest before we do anything. If he would ask me to do it, I would. So, he better agree to do the same when I ask.