Chapter 793

Jay's POV: When Erin asked me why I liked Will to call me after every shift, I sighed. "I guess it makes me feel better. Lets me know that he hasn't tested positive for COVID and isn't in the hospital with it. I mean, he is on the frontlines and is much more likely to get it than us. Other than you and our baby, he's all I have left Er. I mean, my parents are dead so...he's all I have." Erin nodded and went to rub my hand. "I understand Jay. It's like me. I really only have Hank and you as my family now."

I nodded as I grabbed her hand. I then moved to kiss her softly before wrapping my arm around her. I then smiled when I put my hand on her stomach. Her being 5 months pregnant, it felt really nice. Sometimes, I could feel Nadia kick sometimes. Erin really liked it too because we started to bond earlier that normal dads and daughters. Rubbing my hand as I held it on her stomach, Erin smiled at me. She then looked at my hand and smiled. "I really like how you always pick that hand to put on my stomach."

I looked and realized what hand she was talking about. It was my hand with my wedding band. "Oh really, is there any specific reason why?" Erin smiled as she rubbed my hand. "Because that ring there is a sign of your commitment to me and our family. Jay, I'm sorry about leaving in the past but...I want you to know I am not leaving." I smiled and then went to kiss her. "I know that Erin, I promise...we are in this together for the rest of our lives."

Erin smiled when I said that before putting her hand on my neck. "To think, we have Hank to think for all of this." I looked at her and was about to disagree but...I couldn't. Hank was the one that put us together in the first place. Without him doing that, I don't know whether I would be here...sitting with the woman I love and our future daughter. "I think Hank saw something between us before we even did. That's why he hates the fact that we are together so much."

Erin chuckled and nodded, unable to disagree with that. She then smiled as she cuddled up to me more, wrapping her arms around my torso. Laying down in bed more, I moved to kiss her head softly before rubbing her arm. "Have I told you how much I love you today?" Erin then looked up at me and smiled. "I love you too Jay." I then smiled and leaned down to kiss her softly. That's when I felt her play with my shirt. I think I knew where this was going. "Want me?"

She nodded and smirked as she moved her hand to my neck. "I will never say no to my husband taking me in his muscular arms and making love to me." I smiled when she said that and then sat up to take off my shirt. Throwing it to the ground for her, I then smirked as I went to grab her blouse. Slowly undoing it for her, I smiled as I took it off to see she wasn't wearing a bra. "Holy shit." She then smirked at me. "You want some?" I nodded and then went to kiss her.

Moving my hands down her body when her shirt was off, I smiled as I played with her pants. Quickly throwing them away, I smirked before going to undo my jeans. Erin then stopped me. "Let me." Rolling over onto my side, I smiled as Erin did the same and got close to me. Putting her hands on my chest I then felt her kiss me while running her hands down my toned body. Once he got to my belt, she moved to take it off for me...throwing it onto the ground. She then played with the button on my jeans and took them off for me.

I was now just wearing my boxers when I went to grab her hip. Bringing her against me, I then opened the covers and brought them on top of us. "Tell me if something hurts okay? I don't think we've done this since this has come in between us." I then moved to rub her baby bump and smiled when I felt Erin start tracing my chest with her finger. I then felt her finger trace my abs. I always knew she loved them and smiled when I went to rub her arm. "Oh, be honest...do you want me or do you just want my abs right now?"

Erin then smiled as she went to put her hand on the top of my chest. "I want all of you." I smiled and nodded as I went to undo her bra before throwing it to the ground. I smiled because my gorgeous, pregnant wife was now just wearing her underwear as I Moved my hand to her hip. Kissing her slowly as we held each other close, I smiled as I brought her against my body. That's when Erin started to play with my boxers. It was time.

"Time to start isn't it?" Erin nodded as she ran her hand up my chest and then smirked while slipping her legs in between mine. Taking off her underwear for her, I smiled when I threw it away before doing the same with my boxers. We were now against each other with nothing but the sheets on top of us. Moving my hand to her back to keep her against my chest, I smiled as I started to kiss her neck. "God, I love you so much." Erin then moaned as she grabbed my neck. "God, you are amazing." I smiled when she said that before running my hand up her body and then rubbing her stomach. "And so does the feeling of this beautiful body against mine."

Erin smiled and went to kiss me again. "I love you Jay." I then smiled at her. "I love you too Erin." Kissing her again, I then continued to give her exactly what she wanted that afternoon. Me giving her pleasure in our bed.