Chapter 671

Matt's POV: When Gabby asked me if I was just being nice when I said I would join her on a mission trip if she wanted to go, I smiled and shook my head. There is no way I am loosing Gabby ever again. If she can give up 9 months of her life and possibly risk her life to give me a child, I can give up my "life" here in Chicago for her. 

"Gabby, you risked your life to give me Matteo. If you want to go do work somewhere, I will come with you. I lost you once, I'm not making the same mistake again." Gabby smiled when I said that. I then added on. "What I've come to realize is that my life is wherever you and Matteo are." Moving my hand to her hip. "And if that's here in Chicago or in Puerto Rico, I'm there."

Gabby smiled when I said that before moving to rub my arm. She then leaned in and kissed me softly before putting her hand on my neck. I pulled away quickly before turning my attention to Matteo. Rubbing his cheek as I looked at him, I smiled at Gabby. "This is the reason I would be great with going back to Puerto Rico. Because you made me a father." 

Gabby smiled as she moved her arms around me and then kissed my chest. "Well, technically I made you a father when we tried to adopt Louie." I smiled and chuckled when she brought him up. That's when we heard a knock on the door. I decided to get up, wondering who it is. "I got it." I then went to grab the door to see who it is.