Chapter 794

Erin's POV: After spending the past 2 hours in bed with Jay, I was now in our shower rinsing off. Luckily for me, I didn't have my horny husband all over me because he ended up falling asleep. Apparently, I tired him out. Might also be because I needed some of that late last night to get the baby to sleep. Grabbing some body wash to wash up, I was about to start when I heard the door to the shower open. I turned around to see Jay. "I thought you were asleep." Jay nodded and smiled. "I was, until I heard the shower running and I felt an empty bed next to me."

Turning around to face him, I smiled as I stepped close to him. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I kissed him softly while feeling his hands on my stomach. "That was amazing." I smiled when he said that. "Even though I have this in between us when we are in bed." Jay nodded and smiled as he went to grab some soap so he could wash me. "Especially when your baby bump is between us. It allows me to hold my family close while also making love to my gorgeous wife." 

I sighed and looked at my body. "How can you keep telling me I'm gorgeous when I'm fat? I mean..." I continued to speak while backing up and rubbing my baby bump. "...this does not scream sexy or gorgeous to me." Jay then brought me back against his chest. Moving his hands to my stomach, he smiled. "To me it does. Because it means my wife is willing to put her career on hold to give me what I have always wanted with her. A family." I smiled when he said that before wrapping my arms around his neck.

Kissing him softly, I then felt Jay wrap his arms around me. "I love you Jay." Jay smiled when I said that. "I love you too Erin. Just remember that you are gorgeous all the time." I smiled before moving to run my hands down his biceps. "God, I love how strong you are. It's such a turn on." Jay smirked as he went to kiss me again. "And there's the hormones." Grabbing the back of his head as I kissed him, I smiled. "Shut up, you like my hormones."

Jay smirked and nodded as he kissed me slowly. "Oh, I love your hormones. After all, it gets me a lot more sex that if you weren't this hormonal." I then smiled when he said that before rubbing his chest. "God, I love you." Jay then replied. "I love you too Er." Kissing me agian, I smiled as we took it slow with each other for the next 20 minutes.