Chapter 659

Gabby's POV:
After spending the last couple hours hanging out with Violet, I smiled when I saw Matt come out of the bedroom carrying Matteo. "Somebody wake up?" Matt nodded and smiled. "Maybe you should go feed him? Then make some bottles so I can feed him too." I agreed and thought it was a good idea. I then got up and looked at Violet. "Listen Violet, how about you help Matt make us something of your choosing for supper?" Violet nodded, liking the idea. I then went and grabbed Matteo form Matt before carrying him back to the bedroom.

Matt's POV: 
Once Gabby left to go feed Matteo and make some more bottles for the night, I looked at Violet. "So, what am I making for supper tonight?" Violet smiled. "Can I have a grilled chicken sandwich?" I liked that idea. "Sounds delicious." I then walked over to the freezer to see if we had any chicken when I realized it would have to be defrosted. "However, I can't make it. The chicken isn't defrosted. I'll defrost it though. You can have one for lunch tomorrow instead." Violet nodded and agreed to that. "So, what instead?"

Violet looked in the fridge and saw some steaks. "Steak?" I sighed. "I guess I'll just have to go back to the store and get some more for my date night with Gabby." Violet turned to look at me. "Wait, you guys have date nights?" I nodded and went to grab the steak. I then brought it over to the stove to start cooking. Grabbing a pan, I smiled as I went to put it on the stove and started to heart it up. "Of course we do Violet, why...you think just because we're married that we don't have date night?" She nodded before sitting at the table.

"I thought dating ended when you got engaged?" I shook my head as I looked at her from the stove. "No, that's wrong. I like to take Gabby out sometimes. We still have date nights. That's what keeps the spark alive. And even though we are married, it's still called dating because that's what you do. You date your spouse." Violet then looked at me. "Seems like you did more of the work then last time uncle Matt. I mean, I didn't want to say this in front of Gabby but...is the only reason you're back with her because of Matteo?"