Chapter 670

Gabby's POV: An hour into watching TV, I saw that Matt had dozed off. I stayed still so I wouldn't wake him up. Laying my head down on his shoulder, I smiled as I snuggled up to him when I heard Matteo. I needed to get his day crib out but Matt's arm as around my waist. I moved to kiss him to wake him up before sighing. Looking at me as he opened my eyes. "Matteo?"

I nodded. "I'm going to get him. Can you get the day crib out?" He nodded and agreed as he let me out. He then got up and smiled as he walked over to the corner of the living room where we kept some of Matteo's things. "Shit Matt, close the windows. It's raining outside!" Matt turned around and nodded as he ran to the kitchen to close all the windows.

I sighed while doing the same in the bedroom and bathroom. I then went back to Matteo before picking him up. "Hi buddy, you hungry?" I carried him to his changing table, deciding to change his diaper since I forgot if I changed it this morning or not. Opening his PJs, I went to put them in the wash since he needed to put new ones on. I then grabbed some along with a new diaper.

I then smiled as I changed his diaper quickly before putting his one piece on. He then looked at me and laughed as I kissed his cheek. Picking him up, I smiled while carrying him out to the living room where Matt was already waiting with the crib. "Thanks." He nodded. "No problem." Walking up to the crib, I smiled as I went to lay Matteo down. 

Once Matteo was all relax in the crib, I moved to rub his head and smiled before looking at Matt. "Get back on the couch okay? I will move him closer and then we can cuddle again." Matt nodded and smiled as he went to sit on the couch. "Maybe we can talk about a document I found on the counter earlier this morning?" Matt held up the paper he was referring to.

I sighed and nodded. "It's moot. The mission has been cancelled." Matt looked at me and sighed. "Gabby, why didn't you tell me about the mission? I told you I'd be open to going on one." I went to sit with him and sighed before wrapping my arm around his shoulder. "Matt, be honest with me. Was that just you being nice or are you really open to going on a mission trip?"