Chapter 667

Matt's POV: As I finished in the shower, I came out in a towel before walking into the bedroom. I wasn't expecting anybody in there until I saw Gabby. "Someone still tired?" Gabby nodded as she sat up in bed, reading on her iPad. "Can we just stay here today?" I nodded as I turned around to look at her. "You make me a bagel?" She smiled and nodded as I stood at my dresser. "It's all ready for you on the counter."

I smiled as I went to put some boxers and sweats on before dropping my towel. "Perfect. Now, I want to ask. Since I'm going out, do we need anything?" I thought about it and looked at Matteo. "Not yet. We can wait a bit. We have enough for him." I smiled and nodded before going to grab my watch. I then put it on and smiled. "Hey, that the watch I gave you as a wedding gift the first time around?" I nodded and smiled. "I wore it even when we were divorced."

Gabby smiled, happy to hear that. "I'm happy that you did." I smiled at her. "Hey, it's a quality watch. Regardless of who gave it to me...I was going to wear it. Heck, I would've even worn it if Hallie gave it to me it's that good of a watch. But, the fact you gave it to me makes it so special. Reminded me of you everyday." Gabby smiled when I said that. Walking over to her, I grabbed her hand and smiled. "Maybe it was my good luck charm. Getting you back."

Gabby nodded, smiling as she laid back in bed. I was about to kiss her when Violet came in. "Uncle Matt, we should go because I don't want to be late!" I nodded and sighed before looking at Violet. "Give me a minute to grab a shirt and then I'll be right there." Violet nodded before walking away to the front door. I then looked at Gabby and smiled. Giving her a quick kiss, I smiled at her. "When I get back, you're getting a real kiss."

She smiled when I said that before rubbing my cheek. "Love you." I smiled and kissed her one last time. "Love you too." I then grabbed my wallet from my side table before walking out. "Stay safe!" I heard her yell on my way out. "I will Gabby." I smiled before making my way to the door to drive Violet to school.