Molly's Delivery

An Hour Later - Gabby's POV: After ordering the food and waiting an hour for it to arrive, I was now wearing my sweats and sitting in bed with Matt as we watched TV. We decided to stay in our sweats for the rest of the night before we were done being intimate and just wanted to snuggle with each other. Tomorrow, we would be staying here another night. We agreed that, since we cut our honeymoon short, we would take an extra night together. I decided to book us a swim for tomorrow morning since it was required. I brought us some swim trunks just in case.

"You positive about taking a swim tomorrow?" I looked up at Matt and nodded. "We take showers every morning. Most of the time together. We have an opportunity to take a morning swim at 9 tomorrow, I already booked it. Max 8 people in pool at once." Matt agreed and nodded while kissing my forehead. That's when we heard a knock on the door. "Molly's!" It was Hermann. Getting up, I smiled at Matt before walking to get it at the door. Opening it, I saw that Hermann had the portable debit machine. "That'll be...." He stopped when he looked up at me.

I smiled. "Free I hope!" Hermann nodded. "For our co-Owners, of course. What are you guys doing here anyways?" Matt sat up and then looked at him. "Taking the night alone after what happened. Antonio and Sylvie had a fight so, he's at our place. We decided to let him babysit and I brought Gabby here for the night." Hermann agreed. "This is a great place. Remind me to take Cindy here sometime. But, did you know there's cops downstairs?"

Matt looked at him again and groaned. "They disturbed us." Hermann chuckled. "Dude, get used to it. Once Matteo is old enough...you can say goodbye to your sex life." Matt smiled. "That's only after I get a vasectomy. Can you get me the name of your doctor who did it?" Hermann then looked at us. "Can I come in for a sec? You need to hear this." We both nodded and agreed, letting Hermann into our room so we can talk.