Chapter 709

Matt's POV: As I made my way outside to the truck, I walked over with my keys to see people standing next to it. They were currently smoking. "Excuse me but can you not smoke next to my truck?" They just looked at me. "Sure, because you skinny punk is a construction man. Fuck off dude and don't make me use the saw I have in here." I stared at him. "You're the punk that keeps stealing from me!" He just stared at me. "Who you calling a punk!" I then decided to just walk by him and unlocked the car door. 

Pushing me into the back of my car, they all looked at me and grabbed their guns. "We want some cash. Where's your office. Take me there and you can get out." I just glared at them. "I don't have an office. I literally work out of my truck!" Reaching over to me, they grabbed the keys out of my hand and then closed the doors, locking me in there. I went and hit the doors. "Hey, let me out!" I heard the truck start and got nervous. I was just glad I had my phone.

Picking it up, I held on tight as they started to drive away. Unlocking it, I thought about who I should call first. Antonio or Gabby. I then decided Gabby since she would be more worried and she needed to lock the door. Calling her, I stayed quiet. She picked up right away. "Matt?" I then spoke to her scared. "Gabby, lock the front door and just relax. But, there was a couple of guys standing at my car. I tried to ignore them but, they pushed me into the back of my truck and asked for money. I'm locked in and they're driving it."

She got worried. "You hurt?" I sighed. "No, however I wanted you to know first that I'm fine. Now listen, I'm going to call Antonio. Don't let anybody into the house unless it's me. Promise? The people who kidnapped me had guns!" I could tell Gabby was worried. "I love you Matt." I nodded. "I love you too. I'll be safe and make my way back to you, I promise." Gabby agreed and then hung up. I then went and called Antonio.

He answered right away. "What's up Matt?" I then yelled a bit. "I need your help. Some punks were out by my truck. I came out to grab something out of the back and they started pulling out guns asking for money. They pushed me into the back and locked me in when I said I didn't have cash on me. They're driving around the city because they got my keys when I dropped them. I already told Gabby. Can you just come find me!" Antonio got scared and agreed.

"Sure, what's your plate number?" Telling him my plate number, I held on tight. "Hurry, I don't want to be hurt!" He agreed again. "I'm on it!" We then hung up and I Just held on for dear life, not ready to die like this.