Firehouse Visit

Matt's POV: While out for a run, I ended up going the wrong way than I had planned because instead of arriving at the waterfront, I arrived at the firehouse and Chicago Med. What I saw at Chicago Med was horrible. It looked crazy. However, while I was here...I was not going to pass up the chance to visit our friends. They had shift and I think we forgot stuff in our locker.

Walking in to see Squad sitting at the table, I smiled. "You guys aren't wearing masks in here?" Severide turned to look at me and chuckled. "We should but...we are together all the time so..." I nodded. "I'm keeping mine on." He then got up and came to shake my hand. "How's stuff at Casa Casey?" I smiled. "It's amazing. Being with Matteo all day is just incredible." 

Kelly could tell I was smiling even while I was wearing a mask. "He's 2 months now. And all I can think is, how the hell did time fly so fast?" Severide nodded and agreed. "Oh god." I nodded and smiled when I saw Sylvie walk out of the lounge. Glaring at her, I knew that she wasn't supposed to be here. "Sylvie!" She seemed shocked to see me and bit her lip. "Matt..."

I glared at her. She knew that she wasn't supposed to be here. Antonio had texted me about how to approach the situation since I worked with her for a few years now. "What are you doing here as a paramedic? Do you need me to call Antonio?" She just glared at me when Kelly spoke up. "What's going on here?" I looked at Sylvie. "Sylvie was just going to go talk to Boden about being reassigned to dispatch. Unless of course, you want me to call Antonio at work!"

Sylvie bit her lip and sighed. "Fine." She then turned around to look at him. "I'm going with you Sylvie. Paramedic-in-Chief." I then walked in behind her, not happy that she was there in the pandemic.