Chapter 728

Gabby's POV: As me and Matt arrived at Molly's, I smiled because this was the first time in a while since I had been here. Scratch that, I think it's been the first time in a couple years. I don't remember coming here since Matteo was born so this was going to be awkward. Walking in with our masks on, I smiled as Matt held the door open for me. "Thanks." Matt nodded, still holding my hand as we walked in while wearing a mask just like me. That's when we saw all of our Fire, Med and PD friends. Including Jay and Erin surprisingly.

I looked at Matt and smiled, pointing at them. "Let's go be with the pregnant couple." He nodded and agreed. "They're probably the best choice." Walking over to them, I smiled. "Thought we'd come be with the second cleanest couple here." Erin turned to look at me, confused. "Who's the cleanest?" I looked at her. "Uhm, we have a baby." She nodded and agreed. "Safe to hug you then?" I nodded and smiled, hugging her. "By the way, I need to talk to you..."

Erin looked at me confused. "What's up?" I sighed. "I need to revoke my offer to give you baby stuff when Matteo grows out of it. I have someone else to give it to." Jay turned to look at us. "Let me guess, Antonio and Sylvie?" Matt nodded on my behalf and smiled. "He's my brother. Plus, that way when we have another kid...it's easier to get back." Erin smiled. "You're having another baby?" That's when Severide walked up to us. "She's pregnant again Matt?"

Matt turned to look at him. "Severide, of course not. We are talking about the future. Oh and she's never getting pregnant again. You know why." He nodded. "Right, sorry." Erin then looked at me. "Health problems" I nodded and just looked at her. "Yes, not going into detail." Erin nodded. "Never expected you to. Trust me, being pregnant....I hate it when other people ask me about how I'm feeling like they would understand if they haven't been pregnant."

I chuckled. "Oh my god, I totally agree. Unless you're either a current mom or are currently expecting, you never understand." Jay then spoke up. "Uhm, I think you can add husband to that. I mean, we experience al...." He then stopped and looked at Matt, not wanting to hurt his feelings. "Jay, don't worry about it. I understand what you mean." I went to give him a break and rubbed his arm. Erin then looked at me, seemingly a little jealous.

"Erin! I'm married!" Jay then looked at her. "And you really think I'm going to cheat on you when Voigt is my future father-in-law?" Erin then looked at him and calmed down. "Sorry, hormones." I chuckled. "God, they are the worst. I remember doing this in Puerto Rico for a bit. Try doing hormones in the blazing hot heat. Not fun." Matt chuckled when I said that before wrapping his arm around my waist. 

"Speaking of which, when are you guys planning to tie the knot?" Erin then looked at Jay and smiled. "We're doing it on New Year's Eve in Millennium Park at the Cloud Gate." I then smiled at them. "Let's just hope the weather agrees with your plans." Jay then looked at Erin and sighed. "Our backup is the district's intelligence unit." Matt then chuckled. "Our first wedding was in a courthouse. At least it has some sentimental value."

Erin agreed and nodded, moving to put her hand on Jay's cheek. "We should just go to the courthouse and get it done. I keep saying it in case I get into the hospital. I want you to be able to make decisions easier. Right now, you can only make decisions if it affects the baby." Jay agreed as he put his hand on Erin's baby bump. "Let's do it at the same time we vote." Erin nodded and smiled before kissing him softly.

Pulling away, she then turned around in Jay's arms when she saw that he was having beer. "You having beer?" Wrapping his arm around Erin's waist. "You're the one that brought me to a bar." Erin sighed and then looked at him. I then nudged Matt. "Talk to Jay. Erin, let's go clean up a bit in the washroom." Walking away with my clutch purse, Matt nodded as I walked away.

He then looked at Jay when Erin left before speaking up. "Dude, did you ever hear of solidarity?" Jay then sighed as he looked at Matt. "I should stop drinking during her pregnancy shouldn't I?" I just glared at him. "You think?" He sighed and then looked at the beer. Going to bring it to the bar, I then looked at Hermann. "Hey Hermann, club sodas for the table please?" Hermann then nodded before going to get them ready for us. Jay then walked up to me again and smiled.