Chapter 799

Will's POV: After making our way out to our car, I smiled when we got in. I decided to drive since Natalie decided to do some paperwork. We brought Matteo's chart with us so that we could put the information in there right away. That included the dosage and type of vaccine we gave him. Once we both got in, I started to drive away while speaking to Nat. "I want to mention something while we're there. I heard they're already making progress on the Vaccines for this. I wanted to know whether they are going to get it out of their family doctor or the hospital."

Natalie looked at me and smiled. "Let me guess, you want to give them priority?" I nodded and sighed. "Listen, I get our friendship is more that of a doctor-patient. But, they've already had it hard enough. I've been their doctor all throughout their journey to have kids. I know this is patient confidentiality but, you're my wife. I was the doctor that dealt with their miscarriage." Natalie then turned to look at me. "Wow, so that's why you're always wanting to help them."

I nodded and sighed. "Apparently, when I did the operation...I left a mass that became an aneurysm." Natalie stared at me. "Hey, it wasn't intentional. We both know that." I nodded and smiled. "That's why Gabby couldn't have kids. She could've died if they tried. It's just guilt I feel because I indirectly led them to breaking up and more. Does that make sense?" Natalie nodded and smiled. "In a way, it does." I smiled and went to turn towards their place. "Can you confirm their address for me? I checked it before we left."

Natalie nodded and told me it. "Good, I am going the right way." I smiled as I sped up a bit to catch the light. Natalie didn't like that. "Will! You know I hate it when you do that." I sighed and looked at her. "Hey, I promised not to do it when Owen was in the car. Never said anything when it was just us." Natalie nodded. "God, you're lucky I'm in a good mood today." I smiled at her. "How lucky? Lucky enough to try for Halstead kids?" She looked at me. "You want kids close in age to Jay and Erin's kids don't you?" I nodded and smiled.

"I am not expecting more than 1 kid with you Nat. You already gave birth once. I am not going to push for more than that. Plus, two kids is a lot to handle. As long as I have one kid." Natalie agreed and smiled. "I want a girl though. Maybe 2 so we can carry on the Halstead name." I agreed and smiled. "Can I get that in a contract?" She chuckled and smiled while grabbing my hand. "However, no kids until a honeymoon. Sorry but, I am not going on a honeymoon while pregnant!" I agreed and smiled at her. "Promise." Natalie smiled when we arrived at their place.

"Now, Matt and Gabby said that they have a direct entrance through a side door." I thought about it. "How about we call Matt and he can come and get us. That way we don't get lost?" Natalie smiled and agreed. I then went to grab my phone since I have his number. "Remind me why you have their number?" I smiled. "Because I'm friends with Matt personally. I'm in his Poker Group." Natalie smiled and nodded. "Okay." I then went and called Matt.

He answered quickly. "Hey Will, what's up?" I then smiled. "I'm here at your place. Can you come out and lead us towards the back door you talked about?" He agreed. "Sure thing, let me just talk to Gabby and I'll be right out. I'll get her to sit in the living room." I smiled and nodded. "Thanks. See you in a minute." Hanging up, I turned to look at Natalie. "How about we get out and grab our stuff. He's on his way out." Natalie nodded and smiled as we both got out of our car so that we could grab everything we needed so that we could give Matteo his shots.